Page 368 of 492 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Stafford got sacked 10 times today. That is all.

Is he still alive?

No he exploded on the last one.

Seattle lost, this is good.

Saints won, this is bad.

Nick Mullens now has as many TD passes as the entire Buffalo Bills team in 2018

I dont get how a team like this years Bills is even possible.

Like they were sold in September 2014 so going to start at 2015 draft:

2. Ronald Darby -- they actually took him so good job
    3. Danielle Hunter -- I would have screwed this up in other situations because I really liked Owa Odighizuwa, Chris Conley, and Duke Johnson as well but they all went before the pick and I liked Hunter a lot. They took John Miller a guard (could have had Ali Marpet over Ronald Darby in the second if Guard was a priority).
    5. La'el Collins -- I wanted him in the first round, but as he fell there was no way I wouldn't have taken him by the fifth. I had Darby and Hunter as first/second prospects as well so as the third selection I think it would be realistic to get here. (They took Karlos Williams who was really good but obviously nuts even as a prospect)
    6. Gerod Holliman -- Dude couldn't tackle but had a shit ton of picks the year before declaring and I would have taken a gamble here. He wouldn't make the team though, oops.
    6. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu -- His knee turned out to be career ending, but he was second round talent that had a shot at recovering and I would have taken a shot, oops.
    7. Zach Zenner -- His numbers at South Dakota were dope and in the 7th I'd have grabbed him especially with my other later round guys already drafted.

2016:
    1. Robert Nkemdiche -- At the 19th pick I think this was the pick that would have looked most obvious to me. Isn't the best but would have been tempting.
    2. Ashawn Robinson -- After taking Nkemdiche and having Hunter from the year before selecting Robinson to play nose tackle allowing Nkemdiche to one gap and Hunter to bend the edge would have looked good. I had both tackles as top 15 prospects, in retrospect neither ended up that way but I'd have both.
    3. Kendall Fuller -- Bills took their DT here, but I had Fuller as a late 1st early 2nd with his knee, in the third I'd have happily took him.
    4. Paul Perkins -- I would have been super sad Blake Martinez went off the board, but I remember liking Paul Perkins out of UCLA.
    5. Kevin Hogan -- In the fifth with the chance of making it being reduced I'd have taken a shot at Hogan's weird release.
    6. Anthony Zettel -- Short arms but could be a base end or rotational under tackle I liked at Penn.
    6. Scooby Wright -- lacked the athleticism, but had instincts I would have gambled. Was either him or Matakevich or however you spell it, but Scooby had some pass rush.

2017:
    1. DeShaun Watson -- You have no QB. Why would you pass on Mahomes or Watson? I'd have taken Mahomes, but Watson was so ready and maybe Mahomes needed to develop. Insane the Bills traded down.
    2. Forrest Lamp -- Because Rookie QB you don't want him murdered. Lamp was a great guard prospect.
    2. Alvin Kamara -- Great plan behind McCoy, and slot weapon when McCoy was on the field. Best offensive weapon prospect left and was considered a late first.
    5. Nathan Gerry -- I liked him as a safety coming out and by now Holliman is busted.
    6. Joshua Holsey -- I liked him coming out of Auburn as a late rounder.

2018:
    1. Derwin James -- Undoing the trade hoping for Minkah Fitzpatrick or Derwin James, Fitzpatrick goes the pick ahead so James it is.
    1. Calvin Ridley -- Need at WR with Sammy Watkins not developing into the superstar but just a starter.
    2. Derrius Guice -- I'm moving on from Shady soon and Kamara is my future, having Guice lets me still spell Kamara and use him at WR some. OL I liked most was off the board, and I liked Guice.
    2. Justin Reid -- Good prospect and makes a strength out of S with Derwin James.
    3. Arden Key -- Similar prospect to Danielle Hunter and could be his reserve or opposite in obvious pass situations. Not trading for Kelvin Bejamin (also not trading Darby).
    4. Shaquem Griffin -- Going to have him play WLB.
    5. Jaylen Samuels -- Sick fullback and goes with my running game heavy build.
    5. Equanimeous St. Brown -- Plan at a chance at starter WR in the later rounds.
    7. Desmond Harrison -- was my favorite 7th round guy and he went undrafted and I have a need at RT

QB: DeShaun Watson, Kevin Hogan
    RB: Shady McCoy, Alvin Kamara, Derrius Guice, Zach Zenner, Paul Perkins
    FB: Jaylen Samuels (can play TE too)
    WR: Sammy Watkins
    WR: Calvin Ridley
    WR: Equanimeous St. Brown
    TE: Trey Burton
    LT: Cordy Glenn
    LG: La'el Collins
    C: Ryan Jensen
    RG: Forrest Lamp
    RT: Desmond Harrison

DE: Arden Key, Anthony Zettle
    DT: Ashawn Robinson
    DT: Robert Nkemdiche
    DE: Danielle Hunter,
    OLB:Scooby Wright
    MLB: Navarro Bowman
    OLB: Shaquem Griffin
    CB: Ronald Darby
    CB: Kendall Fuller
    CB: Joshua Holsey
    FS: Justin Reid
    SS: Derwin James, Nate Gerry

with some FA at LB, TE (how about Mr. Philly Special Trey Burton?) and OL (Andrew Norwell? Move Collins to RT? Ryan Jensen for Center?)

like its impressive how shit the Bills are at making a team

Why would you color the players according to draft year at the end? What’s the point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I thought he colored them based on how good they are

Okay yes, you’re right. Not sure why he did that either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Or why Shady is third tier out of four

Thread Information