Page 453 of 492 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Sounds like the Washington football team may finally change their name. Seems to not be a question of if the name will change but whether it will be in time for this season.
    KC is going to as well. Mahomes spoke on it, so it's just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    KC is going to as well. Mahomes spoke on it, so it's just a matter of time.
    Really? KC is super popular in the Navy because of Chiefs (like 80% of Navy chiefs love the KC Chiefs). I didn't ever feel like KC Chiefs or Arrowhead Stadium were racist. Redskins though is probably should change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Really? KC is super popular in the Navy because of Chiefs (like 80% of Navy chiefs love the KC Chiefs). I didn't ever feel like KC Chiefs or Arrowhead Stadium were racist. Redskins though is probably should change it.
    I might be confused on this tbh. Heard something in passing about it but could not find any evidence online Mahomes said anything my bad.

I kinda like the idea of the Washington Redwolves that's been floating around. I don't know why, because I didn't know redwolves were a thing or were even one word. Maybe it's dumb, but it seems more original and kinda cooler than the Warriors

What I wouldn't give for him to name it Washington sniksdeR.

this is why I'll never be in a position of power because my pettiness will do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    What I wouldn't give for him to name it Washington sniksdeR.

this is why I'll never be in a position of power because my pettiness will do something like that.
    That's not cool or funny.

Supposedly some scandal involving the Skins is going to break before a name breaks

"10 years the Redskins has hidden and protected men in the building against sexual assault and harassment allegations and legal action. Front office and team personnel fucking media members in exchange for scoops and leaks. Protecting leadership, coaches, players from getting in trouble with their wives, etc and then using that information for blackmail, leaks and to keep people obedient."

Probably involves baby Gruden, his staff and the front office that was recently fired covering up for them.

Big oof. Shit organization. They should have waited on the name change and just forced Snyder to sell and let the new owner handle a name change as a symbol of a new organization top to bottom with a clean break from this toxic bs.

edit: heard this rumor too
    Dan Snyder abuses drugs and alcohol
    Snyder paid off refs. Some refs have made $2 million from him. And Snyder is not the only team owner paying off refs. Others do it too.
    Snyder and former Redskins coach Jay Gruden, brother of Jon Gruden, pimped out their cheerleaders to season ticket holders while holding their passports from them in a foreign country
    Jay Gruden and then Redskins running back Kapri Bibbs were sleeping with the same woman. When Jay found out, he got petty and benched Bibbs. During that game when Bibbs was on the bench, Bibbs' replacement missed a block and that resulted in quarterback Alex Smith suffering a broken leg. Alex hasn't been able to play football ever since
    Snyder and Gruden would hold sex parties with rampant drug usage and some sexual assaults
    Snyder held nude photoshoots with the the Redskins cheerleaders
    Lawyers are already involved, and possibly the FBI”
    Last edited by Hulky; 07-16-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Jesus, it's good this shit is being brought to the front. There is so much scummy shit coming out this year.

Damn I figured shit was bad but holy crap.

Paying off the refs hasn't worked since they still lose all the time.

Thread Information