Page 49 of 492 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

Moot point anyway, Romo will come back, then die on the field within 10 minutes and back to Dak.

Bdog has his head so far up Romo'a ass that he can't even see what's happening.
    He'll figure it out sooner or later. Well, not sooner but eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Serge eventually got over his braindead RGIII fandom.

I believe bdog can overcome his.

"Wentz is incredible."
    "Prescott is really good."

TIL the NFL fans from TAO yester-year are gone and have molded into people ready to just about jump on any one's jock without them even completing a half, much less a quarter of the season yet.

I would take 2/3s of the league's current QBs over Dak Prescott and Wentz tbh.

Dak Prescott is playing just as good as Cody Kessler and Jacoby Brissett.

Oh shut up, Sano. Jesus. You're the one acting like an old man yelling at kids on his lawn.
    Prescott has already shown pocket presence, a quick release, accuracy, escapability. He looks like he has what it takes, and there will be a quarterback controversy in Dallas whether you like it or not.
    People are talking about Wentz because the Rams traded up and took Goff and right now he's not playing while Wentz and the Eagles are 3-0 and just completely destroyed the Steelers. And Wentz does look good, by the way.
    Why in the fuck wouldn't Cowboys fans, Eagles fans, you or anyone else be excited about these guys.
    I always fuck with Bdog about Romo. Part of it is a joke, and part is that he really is in denial I think about Romo's health, future and also that he has something exciting in Prescott. If it bothers you so much I'll start fucking with you about him instead.
    Quit being such a prick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Surviving

Well...

No one is saying they are surefire HOFers, just that they look promising so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    No one is saying they are surefire HOFers, just that they look promising so far.
    Cleveland did pass on Wentz.... #AutoHOF

just kidding please don't let this post jynx me

A good start is extremely important and often plays a very large part in the rest of a player's career. Just look at Wilson vs Luck and see that the circumstance plays a huge role. (Not a knock on Wilson at all, but his poise was groomed in his first few years when it wasn't all on him, whereas Luck has been pressing since day 1). I think my point is just that these two rookie QBs have stumbled into excellent situations. Dak Prescott routinely has 5 seconds to throw the ball because of the maulers up front and the threat of the run game. I can't say I see the same type of offensive talent around Wentz, but Philly has been making QBs look excellent for a long time now. It's a good place to be for a QB.

I think if he was drafted by the Browns we would see something similar to what's happening with Luck, except he would probably have even less success.

Woo I won the pickem this week thanks to my Eagles pick! Gotten 9 games every week. At least I'm consistent haha.

Thread Information