Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
It's true that DEs make more than DTs but he's only like a year younger. I truly believe Aaron Donald is not only the best defensive player in the NFL (and I really, honestly, do not think that 2nd place is all that close), and quite possibly the best in the league. Mack is no doubt a fantastic player but I don't think he deserves more. It is possible that he gets more.

Also it looks like he may be leaving Oakland...
Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
Yeah just traded to the Bears who are about to pay him. Wish they sent him to SF but whatever.

Idk who deserves to get more, but as a fan of the team I'm certainly not upset about either the figure of Draft Picks or the figure of $$$$. Donald sets the line of attack a bit more, but Mack can effect so much with help. I'm ecstatic to pair him with a genius DC in Fangio and a DL that can take blocks up front like Hicks and Goldman, and the potential of Floyd on the other side. Fangio got Aldon Smith up around 33.5 in his first two years. Mack could be a 16 sack guy on this team and defense. I don'tknow the Raiders personnel as well, but I'd be willing to bet top-down this is the best defense Mack has ever played on.