Page 435 of 492 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I also can’t believe they didn’t flag Clowney for the hit on Wentz. Not only was it helmet to helmet but Wentz was already on the ground. Only thing I can think is no ref saw the hit clearly, amazing as it sounds. They always call that.
    I saw 2 Eagles jump offsides on defense so clearly that you could see it from the cheap seats and apparently the line judge, who’s job is to fucking stare at the line of scrimmage, missed it. NFL refs continue to be trash across the board.
    They kept talking about the “90 years of collective experience” or whatever the crew had and none of them can tell their ass from a hole in the ground.
    I like this post much better. I thought the last one was defending the Wentz hit.

The cunt refs explanation was that it was "incidental contact", which you can see clearly from any replay that it was contact with the intent to injury. AKA targeting.

Surprised the refs got out of there alive. That being said, it was the 93rd injury of the season, we were barely hanging on. I honestly didn't feel like holding my breath the entire playoffs again, shit is stressful.

Let em rest

Seattle is a good team, usually always are. I was extremely annoyed with Lynch scored that touchdown, old ass bitch. And the 4th string defense couldn't tackle. Just frustrating all around.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Sorry, Butch. I wasn’t trying to justify the hit. It’s weird because I haven’t seen anything like that from Clowney before, and I haven’t heard he had a rep of dirty play from Houston, so I can’t really explain something that looked so blatant from him. But we all saw it, so it is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I have a funny feeling that Seattle makes the SB. That would be awful.

Keep the hate coming, TC.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Lol giants

Bdog how do you feel about your new coach?

But yes...lol Giants.

only good hire so far looks like the Skins tbh

Don’t know what’s to hate about the Joe Judge hire? Because he’s been on the Patriots staff for 8 years?
    Yeah they don’t know anything about winning over there...
    It’s better than hiring someone like Garrett who already proved he can’t win, even with talent, even with a QB, even in a shit division.

I don;t think any one knows who Joe Judge is which makes the hire neither good nor bad.

I think Mike McCarthy is a lower meh hire, and I don't like the Panthers hire much. The Ron Rivera hire though is hiring a 2x coach of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Sorry, Butch. I wasn’t trying to justify the hit. It’s weird because I haven’t seen anything like that from Clowney before, and I haven’t heard he had a rep of dirty play from Houston, so I can’t really explain something that looked so blatant from him. But we all saw it, so it is what it is.
    The hit is one thing, i mean it's football and people are nasty. I'm a philly fan.. I yell out "KILL THAT FUCKER" at least 5 times a game.

But him going and taunting philly fans in the stadium after the game, taunting them to a reporter afterwards.. that's a real bad look. The fact he doesn't understand that he was getting hate because his dirty hit took our franchise quarterback out of the game for like the 10th fucking time.

I would have thrown a brick at that cocksucker real quick. The fuck he thinks he is?

I don't like that shit at all. I was omega-triggered

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Thread Information