Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I also can’t believe they didn’t flag Clowney for the hit on Wentz. Not only was it helmet to helmet but Wentz was already on the ground. Only thing I can think is no ref saw the hit clearly, amazing as it sounds. They always call that.
I saw 2 Eagles jump offsides on defense so clearly that you could see it from the cheap seats and apparently the line judge, who’s job is to fucking stare at the line of scrimmage, missed it. NFL refs continue to be trash across the board.
They kept talking about the “90 years of collective experience” or whatever the crew had and none of them can tell their ass from a hole in the ground.
I like this post much better. I thought the last one was defending the Wentz hit.

The cunt refs explanation was that it was "incidental contact", which you can see clearly from any replay that it was contact with the intent to injury. AKA targeting.

Surprised the refs got out of there alive. That being said, it was the 93rd injury of the season, we were barely hanging on. I honestly didn't feel like holding my breath the entire playoffs again, shit is stressful.

Let em rest

Seattle is a good team, usually always are. I was extremely annoyed with Lynch scored that touchdown, old ass bitch. And the 4th string defense couldn't tackle. Just frustrating all around.