Last night i sat on my couch watching this piece of shit. Game was tied at the half but I knew what was going to be the end result. When Pats scored the only TD of the game (I mean WTF) I sighed, turned off the tv, brushed my teeth and went to bed. Didn't bother to watch the final 9:00+ minutes. Knew the game was over then.

Unlike other Pats wins, i felt no rage this time. No swearing, no yelling, no smashing things, no getting banned from several forums due to threats and other...harsh language that I might have said. No this time was different. This time there was just a sense of emptiness and sense of loss. Once more Evil won. I know things won't be like this for much longer as both the hoodie and smiling devil won't last forever.

But I can't do it anymore. Losing in the FF championship last year nearly destroyed me as a NFL Fan. Only the Pats losing made the season feel ok. But this year...I can't do it. I can't stand to see evil win over and over and over again. The odds once more make no sense. 31 of 32 teams I could care less if they win. But the ONLY ONE I don't want to see win, does.

So go on and flame me, mock me, do whatever. i don't care anymore. My rage is gone, I've invested too much hatred only to get noting but evil winning thrown in my face over and over again. I'm tired of it all now. So very tired. I think I'm going to stop watching the NFL for a few years. I just can't take it anymore. I'm not even a Rams fan; not at all. Just wanted someone other than...them...to take it.

Goodbye football, I will miss you but I just can't do it anymore.

Fuck you Pats. Just...fuck you.