Thread: For NFL fans

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well obviously Lamar is a freak and a special player but there have been other college QBs with similar skill sets who weren’t given a chance to play QB in the NFL because nobody thought they could, or it wasn’t sustainable or realistic or whatever reason they gave. Lamar had to lobby pretty hard to remain a QB from what I heard and refused to run the 40 yard dash and participate in other drills at the combine, probably because he would have run like a 4.3 and everyone would have screamed “RUNNING BACK!!”
    But the questions like “What if he gets hurt?” and “Can he do this at 32?” are starting to sound stupid. If he gets hurt he gets hurt, like any QB or player in the league period. Maybe he’s at a higher risk because of his playstyle but he might be at an even higher risk if he was forced to play the position differently than what comes natural.
    As far as how long he can do this, I don’t know if Lamar can do this in his thirties, but I know he can do it in his twenties. He’s doing it right now, and the front runner to win the SB right now. And that’s what’s it’s all about. Think the Colts were thinking about Andrew Luck in his thirties? I bet they were, but he retired before he even got there. Nothing is for certain.
    Nothing except the fact that Lamar is dominating the league right now, and proving to teams and hopeful future QBs that there’s not just one way to play the position. He’s doing it his way and blazing a trail and it’s awesome to watch.
    And John Harbaugh is my favorite coach outside of Seattle. Jim is a weirdo and a prick but John is clearly the cool brother.
    Last edited by Hugh; 11-28-2019 at 11:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Thread Information