Page 467 of 492 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Browns are the sneakiest 8-3 team in history. Especially in that division. Impressive.
    kinda schedule related tbh
    Bengals ([x2] 2-8-1), Skins (4-7), Cowboys (3-8), Texans (4-7), Eagles (4-7), Jaguars (1-10) isn't really an impressive 7 games to win. Colts was the only "oh nice job"

still got their asses beat 38-6 by the Ravens and 38-7 by the Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    kinda schedule related tbh
    Bengals ([x2] 2-8-1), Skins (4-7), Cowboys (3-8), Texans (4-7), Eagles (4-7), Jaguars (1-10) isn't really an impressive 7 games to win. Colts was the only "oh nice job"

still got their asses beat 38-6 by the Ravens and 38-7 by the Steelers
    ...shut up. Shut up now.

Eagles ruined Wentz when they took the ball away from the Superbowl MVP and handed the job back to him.
    A job he did not earn and could not prove he deserved without winning another SB, since that was the bar. If they didn’t factor that pressure into the decision, then they’re idiots. It’s Philadelphia. The toughest town in the NFL, and you have a Super Bowl winning team with a QB under 30 who just delivered and an opportunity to sell an injury prone Wentz for the biggest payload since the Herschel Walker trade.
    I said it was stupid the minute they did it. And it DOES NOT MATTER if Foles would have also gotten injured or any other hypothetical scenario. What matters is what they actually did and the actually results of that decision. The Eagles offense is in shambles, Wentz is the worst starting QB in the league and they probably won’t even win the worst division in football.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

RGIII, who I completely forgot was still in the league, replaces Jackson for 1 game and gets hurt.
    Truly unbelievable
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    RGIII, who I completely forgot was still in the league, replaces Jackson for 1 game and gets hurt.
    Truly unbelievable
    He is just cursed I guess.

Giants with a huuge win! I didn't give us much of a chance with our starting QB out but the defense played absolutely lights out. Leonard Williams 2.5 sacks, Peppers made all sorts of plays, Bradberry did a good job on Metcalf, and our no-name linebackers came up with takeaways. Colt McCoy barely cracked 100 yards passing but still got the W. wild

I told my wife this is the game Gruden shits the bed and kills our playoff hopes and the Jets fans will also be pissed winning and putting the #1 pick in jeopardy. I kinda sorta think the Jets tanked the final play (especially) and a couple plays around that. To blitz and spy Derek Carr (lol) in a no TO 15 seconds and like 50 yards to go down by 4, then have UDFA rookie CB Lamar Jackson 1 on 1 with Ruggs was pure stupidity. Jackson even bit on Ruggs little fake as if he'd do anything other than go deep in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    Giants with a huuge win! I didn't give us much of a chance with our starting QB out but the defense played absolutely lights out. Leonard Williams 2.5 sacks, Peppers made all sorts of plays, Bradberry did a good job on Metcalf, and our no-name linebackers came up with takeaways. Colt McCoy barely cracked 100 yards passing but still got the W. wild
    Literally can’t believe we lost to the Giants with Colt McCoy and no Barkley. Unfuckingreal.
    No excuses. Seahawks are one of the healthiest teams in the league and at this stage of the season should be totally dialed-in. They just shit the bed. It’s like Russ just refused to throw the ball today, and even though Carson was averaging 9 yards a carry we didn’t run the ball.
    Giants defense did okay great. No question. And we couldn’t get McCoy and Alfred Morris off the field when we had to, which is pathetic really.
    Oh well.

Steelers lose for the first time...to Washington of all teams?!?

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

The Dallas cowboys will win the superb owl

Thread Information