Page 268 of 492 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout278 View Post
    Yeah they can win a conference with the Cardinals (who kind of suck this year, because of injuries), the 49'ers who have sucked since Harbough left, and the Rams who are like 2 years away from being good. That is like winning the NFC East a few years back, kind of pointless because you aren't going the distance.
    Lol. Salty much?
    The Seahawks can beat any team in the league. Especially this year. We don’t even really know who’s good yet.
    Defense, QB, coach. We have it. Seattle can absolutely go the distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Lol. Salty much?
    The Seahawks can beat any team in the league. Especially this year. We don’t even really know who’s good yet.
    Defense, QB, coach. We have it. Seattle can absolutely go the distance.
    Where was the salt? I think you do not know how to use that.

It was in your post. The one you wrote.
    Go back and read the post you wrote.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

It was in your post. The one you wrote.
    Go back and read the post you wrote.
    No, there is legitimately zero salt in that post. Seriously, do you understand what being salty means?

Lol. Wow.
    You said that Seattle winning the NFC West was not only easy, but ultimately pointless, because they can’t get to the Super Bowl anyway. Which at this point in the season, with the way things are shaping up in the NFC, is ridiculous.
    Now you can continue denying you were being salty, or asking me if I know what salty means, but you’re just making yourself look more ridiculous.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

I think everyone loses when we resort to using "salty" as an adjective.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Lol. Wow.
    You said that Seattle winning the NFC West was not only easy, but ultimately pointless, because they can’t get to the Super Bowl anyway.
    That is called an opinion. Disagreeing with it is okay. I thought someone your age would have at least learned this.

Which at this point in the season, with the way things are shaping up in the NFC, is ridiculous.
    My apologies, meant to say Division.
    Cardinals: Back Up QB, had to go hunting for a RB and there WRs have been awful. Does that make a good team?
    49'ers: Have they finally started competing in games this season?
    Rams: Have the Potential to be good, but this is not your year.

Which of those teams are going to take the division? Is that not logical?

Now you can continue denying you were being salty, or asking me if I know what salty means, but you’re just making yourself look more ridiculous.
    Salty: The act of being upset, angry, or bitter as result of being made fun of or embarassed. Also a characteristic of a person who feels out of place or is feeling attacked

Of the two of us, you are being rather salty. I made an opinion about your team. Instead of attempting to make any case, you resorted to calling me salty.

I have nothing to be salty about. My Vikings despite using a back up QB for most of the season, losing their RB1 are still winning games. Do I think there is a chance they can win their conference, yes. Do I think they are going to win the Superbowl, no. Unless a QB returns, Keenum is great in filling in, but he isn't winning the big one. I ask you again, please tell me how my original post had any salt, and what I would have salt about?

So with that being said, learn what the words you type mean, come back when you are ready to discuss things, and grow the fuck up.

Now you’re being salty and bitchy. I’ll explain in fewer than a billion words.
    I said Seattle would win the NFC West.
    You replied by basically saying “So what? They aren’t going anywhere anyway.”
    I said you sounded salty, which you did and do, and you spent the next 3 posts pretending to not know why.
    Now it’s getting weird. You should stop before it gets weirder.

Now you’re being salty and bitchy. I’ll explain in fewer than a billion words.
    I said Seattle would win the NFC West.
    You replied by basically saying “So what? They aren’t going anywhere anyway.”
    I said you sounded salty, which you did and do, and you spent the next 3 posts pretending to not know why.
    Now it’s getting weird. You should stop before it gets weirder.

There is no pretending. I could not care less about the Seahawk, or the NFC West as a whole. I offered my opinion. Which you oddly took offense too (basically, you are being salty). I proceeded to ask you, why you thought anything I said there was salty. Instead of answering, you just kept saying, I was being salty. I have no reason to be. I really have 0 idea, how my post, could be taken as Salty. I honestly, belie you are so fucking daft nowadays, you just want to see what people will let you get away with. So please, keep being an ignorant old man.

You’re really weird.
    And you use commas a lot. Poorly, I might add.

Thread Information