Page 436 of 492 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Because so many ex-pats staff members do good as HC. lol.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    The hit is one thing, i mean it's football and people are nasty. I'm a philly fan.. I yell out "KILL THAT FUCKER" at least 5 times a game.

But him going and taunting philly fans in the stadium after the game, taunting them to a reporter afterwards.. that's a real bad look. The fact he doesn't understand that he was getting hate because his dirty hit took our franchise quarterback out of the game for like the 10th fucking time.

I would have thrown a brick at that cocksucker real quick. The fuck he thinks he is?

I don't like that shit at all. I was omega-triggered
    philly fans don't like when opposing players act like philly fans
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Curious to see how the coaching thing will play out. I would've been cool with Wink Martindale or Eric Bieniemy but don't know much about Joe Judge. Seems like a conceptually good hire but no idea how it'll actually play out.

I don't know too much about Matt Rhule but the Panthers almost certainly downgraded. A bit annoyed the Skins were smart enough to get Rivera. Not sure how I feel about McCarthy to the Cowboys. He's definitely an upgrade on what they had and was once considered one of the better coaches in the league, but he did manage to break an offense containing Aaron Rodgers. And he does fall into the camp (admittedly the majority of coaches do) of guys who throw really stupid challenge flags

lmao:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1215019706618388482

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    Curious to see how the coaching thing will play out. I would've been cool with Wink Martindale or Eric Bieniemy but don't know much about Joe Judge. Seems like a conceptually good hire but no idea how it'll actually play out.

I don't know too much about Matt Rhule but the Panthers almost certainly downgraded. A bit annoyed the Skins were smart enough to get Rivera. Not sure how I feel about McCarthy to the Cowboys. He's definitely an upgrade on what they had and was once considered one of the better coaches in the league, but he did manage to break an offense containing Aaron Rodgers. And he does fall into the camp (admittedly the majority of coaches do) of guys who throw really stupid challenge flags

lmao:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1215019706618388482
    Love Matt Rhule (I'm a Temple Grad), just always a mystery about a college coach going to NFL. Hate that the cowboys got rid of Garrett for McCarthy (simply because I think it makes Dallas much better). The Giants new coach is a bit of a mystery. Only 2 Belicheck disciples have winning records as Head Coaches, but who knows the guy seems to be a no nonsense smart guy and NYG definitely has talent on the roster.

Wonder why Rivera went to Washington. He had the pick of the litter, could have gone anywhere.

So the XFL extra points will work like this. No kicking at all. You can try I play from the 2 yard line for 1 point, from the 3 yard line for 2 points or from the 10 yard for 3 points.
    I think it’s fucking brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Everyone should go for 3 in that system tbh

Except the 3 point play will practically be a guaranteed pass. Everyone defense will have 3 down and everyone else off the line in coverage. It’s just one play. I think the 3 point play will be very low success rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I think analytics will likely show that the 3 yard 2-point conversion would be best. It's only one extra yard from the 1 point play so the success rate can't be THAT much lower. So your expected value will almost certainly go up. Twice as many points x more than half as likely = better value

Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    philly fans don't like when opposing players act like philly fans
    Dallas fans don't like when Philly keeps them out of the playoffs

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Thread Information