Page 427 of 492 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Rams have been a problem for the Hawks for a while now. I'd be willing to bet that the pressure rate Russell Wilson has faced in his career vs the Rams is double that he faces on his average game out of all the other games in his career. For sure the Rams having a nasty d line and Hawks' pass protection game not being great has been a factor, but there's just some divisional beef thing here. The Rams just tend to win these games more than the Seahawks.

That said, I think Wilson has masked a lot of the team's deficiencies. I don't think their defense is actually that good. Unlike some of the other top contenders in the NFC like the 49ers and Saints. Though their defenses didn't show up today, they've been pretty strong all year. I think they're still good enough to make a run but I think their defense is going to need to step up and live on takeaways, like the '09 Saints or '10 Packers who had mid level defenses that just took the ball away a ton.

Yeah for sure. Our defense is somewhat opportunistic but I know they aren’t on the level of the Niners or Saints. The Seahawks had an elite defense for a long time. I know what one looks like. This ain’t it.
    But the last couple of games they started playing better. Tonight was one of those rare games when we just couldn’t do shit on either side, and like you said that seems to happen against the Rams more often than not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Just looked at Russell's splits vs all teams (just regular season). He has losing records against 3 of them. 1-2 vs Saints, 0-2 vs Chargers (weird), and 7-9 vs the Rams. 3-7 against the Rams over the last 5 seasons. So definitely some fuckery going on when compared to the Seahawks' dominance over the rest of the NFL (78-30-1 in Wilson's time in Seattle).

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

So wilson is now Aaron rodgers. Good enough to carry a meh team. Both of them have good ground games this year, which is why I think their teams are winning games. The packers aren't that good either

He’s certainly that level but I figured everyone knew that by now.
    As far as Dallas goes they’ve put up impressive numbers against absolute shit teams all year, and by that I mean the entire NFC East. That division is a a dumpster fire.
    The Cowboys don’t have a win over a team with a .500 or better record, and it’s week 14. Meanwhile the Seahawks are 10-3 in the toughest division in football. So Dallas might have some impressive numbers but I’d slow down on saying they’re a better team than Seattle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I think we can all agree on one thing:

It is good to see New England lose.

For sure. It was interesting watching the game they lost to the Chiefs. It played out in a way you'd almost expect to go the other way. Like so many times I'd see other "elite" teams lose to the Patriots by trying every way possible and still fall up short in the end. We've seen it with teams like the Chiefs, Broncos, etc. But this time it was the Pats that you could see tried so hard to win and were just clawing back but couldn't do it.

Why can't the Texans stay good?

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

they've been drinking the same water as the cowboys
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

So I'm pretty sure nobody's surprised the Ravens whooped the Jets asses last night

But one thing that I think is really cool is the energy that Mark Ingram is bringing (best part is 2 mins in):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfQClY2VzO0

It's definitely kind of weird, he's acting kinda clownish in a way but he just feels like the hypeman for the team. I bet everyone on their team feeds off this and I think that's dope

Thread Information