Page 356 of 492 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

It doesn't help that I don't think their OC is good

Schottenheimer is seriously shit from what I've seen. He ran the offense for the Jets when they had one of the worst in the league, and the Rams too. Sure those teams lacked some talent on the offensive side of the ball, but his scheme and playcalling are kinda crap from what I can tell. If you're hoping they adjust the offense to match Wilson's skillset, then I would lose hope too. I think firing Bevell wasn't necessarily wrong but they brought in someone worse.
    Last edited by bludhoundz; 09-19-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    It doesn't help that I don't think their OC is good

Schottenheimer is seriously shit from what I've seen. He ran the offense for the Jets when they had one of the worst in the league, and the Rams too. Sure those teams lacked some talent on the offensive side of the ball, but his scheme and playcalling are kinda crap from what I can tell. If you're hoping they adjust the offense to match Wilson's skillset, then I would lose hope too. I think firing Bevell wasn't necessarily wrong but they brought in someone worse.
    here is Schottenheimer's playcalling :

0-0 game : Run, Run, Screen. Run, Run, Bubble Screen, Slant, Run, Run.

0-7 game : Run, Run, Screen, Run, Run, Bubble Screen, Slant, Run, Run.

0-14 game : Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, HB Screen, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run

0-21 game : Who gives a fuck, he's gonna run it on 1st and 2nd down then call a bomb on 3rd and 8 and hope for the best.

Guy is straight garbage.

in fact, I'm about 99% sure if you scroll up on our FB messages throughout the years back when he was with the Jets, the most visceral nasty shit that would come out of my mouth over that guys inability to run anything in life except how to tank an offense

Also, fwiw, the Years he was with the Jets he had the following players - Dustin Keller, One of the best O-Lines in football for about 4 years, Tony Richardson, LT, Shaun Greene, Plaxico Burress, Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Quincy Enunwa, Mark Sanchez, Brett Favre, and Laverneus Coles.
    Last edited by Gryph; 09-19-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Jets or Browns tonight?

I am leaning that way as well, but I don't know. It's still the Browns after all. Did anyone watch Saints/Browns week 2 at all? Did the Saints just look like shit or did the Browns look okay?

I ended up taking the Jets because more people are taking the Browns in Pick 'em this week. That, and because I like the state of New York more than the state of Ohio.

lookin like the right call

the one week the browns are actually favored we shoulda known not to be suckered into it

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

browns ran the philly special

cleveland steamer?
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

I was feeling good about my Jets pick, but Bud Light Baker is ballin' out there.

Imagine if Browns receivers could catch on this drive.

Callaway dropped a beautiful ball down the sideline, and Landry with a stone cold drop in the red zone.

Thread Information