Page 475 of 492 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

KC choked. I know it's not over but it's over.

Just rename it the Brady Bowl and move on

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Buccaneers are going to destroy (win >7 points) the Chiefs because Suh, Vea, Barrett, JPP finna rock that injured OL.

Big facts. Mahomes still going to light up their D goign to Kelce and Tyreek, but that beating is going to come and by the end it will be Tom Brady winning again. I think we all know this. The KC SB starting OL makes less than the Buccs individual LT (Donovan Smith) or G (Ali Marpet) or C (Ryan Jensen) I think. Last time Remmers started at T in a superbowl Von Miller beat the snot out of him and Cam Newton to carry an ancient Peyton to one last ride.
    this aged pretty well

Chiefs choked too though- some big drops and missed plays, a couple bad penalties on defense (one negating a pick). Most impressive throw of the night was 4th down when Mahomes launched the ball while he was basically horizontal to the ground falling over and it was a dime, hit the receiver right in the face, who then dropped it. Cut that guy.

Bucs deserved to win though, their defense was impressive, the offense was well-rounded, and they played mostly mistake-free

If KC had their o-line they would have looked way better. It sucks that injury came at the worst time.

Buccaneers are going to destroy (win >7 points) the Chiefs because Suh, Vea, Barrett, JPP finna rock that injured OL.

Big facts. Mahomes still going to light up their D goign to Kelce and Tyreek, but that beating is going to come and by the end it will be Tom Brady winning again. I think we all know this. The KC SB starting OL makes less than the Buccs individual LT (Donovan Smith) or G (Ali Marpet) or C (Ryan Jensen) I think. Last time Remmers started at T in a superbowl Von Miller beat the snot out of him and Cam Newton to carry an ancient Peyton to one last ride.
    Very nice, Hulky. Impressive call.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

After the game was over, I turned off the tv, and said "what the fuck was that?"

I mean I sadly had a feeling Bucs were going to win. But not like that.

Evil fucking won again. Shit. What a crappy way to end a good season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    I mean I sadly had a feeling Bucs were going to win. But not like that.
    These are pretty much my feelings. Not surprised the Bucs won given their defense. Not surprised to see Brady play well and even to get in a rhythm with Gronk like he did. But it was shocking to see the Chiefs get whipped so badly.

I don't get how Chiefs beat them two months ago and then failed so badly in round 2.

They choked. It’s the Brady effect. Like I said, he made a deal with the devil.
    The year after he retires he’ll probably spontaneously combust or some shit.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Brady beating Brees and Rodgers got in his head.

Thread Information