Page 102 of 492 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

9-1
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    9-1
    That rookie QB you guys have is pretty good. What's his name again?
    Anyway, he's way better than that old guy you used to have. You know that guy that always played well in the regular season and then fucking blew it at the end? I think he only had like 1 postseason win in his entire career. Lol. I know that sounds crazy but it's true. He was mostly known for epic fails, and then he started breaking his back every season.
    What was his name again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

That rookie QB you guys have is pretty good. What's his name again? Rony Tomo?

How can you draw a a conclusion on Dak before he plays in the postseason, though, especially if that's your knock on Romo. Hypocritical, even if you are just trolling bdog.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    How can you draw a a conclusion on Dak before he plays in the postseason, though, especially if that's your knock on Romo. Hypocritical, even if you are just trolling bdog.
    Lol. I mean holy shit, KB. This is exactly why I fuck with Cowboys fans. Of course I'm trolling, but you're serious about this shit. You should all be on your knees thanking the football gods that you somehow found Dak Prescott.
    Instead you're on your knees in front of Romo's crotch.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Because I like Romo and want to see him succeed I can't also be happy for my team? You're being ridiculous.

You blame all this shit on Romo like it's his fault the Cowboys haven't won in the postseason. What if I told you Romo has better passing numbers in his postseason career than Brady? Better rating, better INT%, better yards per attempt. Is it still Romo's fault? I hope he gets traded to a team like Denver for next season and wins him a ring like he deserves.

I know everything about Romo. I've watched him play since his first start. I was at the game in Seattle where he botched the hold. I felt like my prayers had been answered.
    He's not going to win anything. He never has and he's not going to. It's not like he hasn't had opportunities. His best chance was 2014, but again he couldn't get it done.
    He'll be 37 next season. The injuries have been piling up for years. He's done. Move on. You luckily have 2 of the most exciting rookies in the league and a first place team, so it shouldn't be that hard.

15 of 19, 2 TDs no INTs, 143.6 passer rating, controversial incompletion to Dez to end the game. What a shame HE couldn't get it done. You sure do know it all.

He competed 15 passes and had 2 TDs?!? In the same game?
    Look, I know Romo was good. He was very good that entire season. I also know the career numbers he put up.
    But even after all those big moments late in the season where he came up short and threw a terrible pick or just fucking Romo'd it, you still can't accept the truth.
    It's because it's unfair, like you said. Romo might be the best QB Dallas ever had, and worse QBs than him have won rings. You can't deal with the injustice of that. Oh well.
    Matt Hasselbeck should have a ring, too. He was my favorite player. Unlike Romo he won a bunch of playoff games and went to a super bowl, one he should have won. But I saw him getting older and injured, like Romo, and had to accept it was over. We didn't have his replacement already in house and kicking ass, though, like you do.
    But mostly I'm just fucking with you guys.

I don't think I've ever been ungrateful for Dak and how poised he is. But I am worried that he's going to struggle a bit against playoff defenses. I thought it was happening early against the Ravens today. He wasn't accurate, he could have had two passes picked off, he seemed to be struggling with the Ravens' blitzes. But then he completed like 20 in a row and looked like good old Dak.

Thread Information