Page 126 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

Penn State tears tho.

Those are always great.

Only missed two games in the pickem this week. If only I didn't forget to make my picks last week... would still be in first or very close. FeelsBadMan

I made some pretty dumb picks this week.

PSU fans are incinerating atm. They just can't fathom how they didn't get in when they "beat tOSU and it wasn't a fluke" and Clemson and UW "don't have any quality wins". Please disregard the fact that PSU lost 2 games.

Wentz threw 60 passes today? Lol. Wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Hope Thomas recovers and doesn't retire. That Kam/Thomas/Sherman trio would be nice to see at least for a couple more years.

1-11. Just shoot me now. I have absolutely zero motivation to watch this shit show.

Hope Thomas recovers and doesn't retire. That Kam/Thomas/Sherman trio would be nice to see at least for a couple more years.
    Earl is pretty weird. Overreacting to this seems like something he'd do. I can imagine he's really bummed out and depressed about breaking his leg.
    He'll wrap his brain around it and be back.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Like I said, he got hurt in the first game. Suh ran over his ankle when they played Miami and Russell could barely stand up. He wasn't thinking about playoffs or that the Cardinals would suck this year. He was thinking that at 50% he was still better than throwing an undrafted rookie QB out there in week 2.
    Maybe you're right. Maybe he should have sat for a couple games. Point is you said he's performing about as well as Tyrod Taylor and that's true only because he played half the season injured. If you're suggesting Alex Smith or Tyrod Taylor are as good as Russell Wilson that's just stupid
    Don't see the big deal with a rookie starting in week 2. For someone who preaches about Romo's health you'd figure you'd support him trying to stay healthy instead of making excuses for him.

Point is, the backup could play as well as Alex fucking Smith and Taylor. The seahawks are where they are at despite Wilson right now, not because of him.

Sano, you do this thing where you quote and specifically reply to a post without actually replying to it. You do it a lot. This is a perfect example. You said Wilson's numbers are similar to Taylor's and Smith's this year. That's true.
    The reason is because he played half the season injured. That's also true. It's not for a different reason. Wilson is a better QB than both of them. You know it. Everyone knows it.
    I said maybe Wilson should have sat when he got injured. Part of me wanted him to, and part of me hoped he'd just play through it. But why did the conversation turn to that? Who cares what I wanted? Who cares if he did or didn't?
    Point is, you made a statement about his performance droppping off this season and I explained why. That's all.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Wilson is in the tier below rivers/manning/Stafford probably
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Thread Information