Page 127 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...r_id6=GrifRo01

EDIT: "But Sano, look at how many interceptions Russell Wilson doesn't throw!" - If only everyone else had Marshawn Lynch(or similar) as their running back to start their career.
    Last edited by Sanosuke; 12-05-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Man, our offensive line is so terrible. They were called for holding like 4-5 times, and honestly they were holding on like every play. Marshall Newhouse is a backup. Ereck Flowers is struggling, and the other guys haven't been great or anything. Eli played badly, but it's to be expected somewhat when he feels the pressure so much.

I think our defense played well. We lost 3/4 of our defensive line starters, which is a big part of why Le'Veon was able to put up so many yards (a bunch came on their final, clock killing drive as well). But we held them to only 2 offensive TDs (21 points was a safety, 2 FGs and 2 TDs, they failed to convert on a 2-pt). The safety was terrible for the gamescript, it was a hold in the endzone very early in the game. The hold was like a 4 or 5/10 in terms of severity, and then later in the game their tackle also held in the endzone, it was more like a 7/10 and didn't get called.

Hate to be that guy but it really did feel like the refs were not on our side. They got away with several holds on offense, usually against Vernon who their left tackle clearly couldn't block very well - he had 2 sacks despite all the holds. They also failed to call DPI a few times when it was pretty obvious in my opinion. In fairness our defense got away with a few things but this didn't feel like an evenly called game to me.

How do Bengals fans cope knowing they have the second coming of Palmer as their QB already? Regular season stud but abysmal in playoffs.

Blake Bortles has more pick-6s than victories

how fucking funny is that

Bortles is the world's oldest looking 24 year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...r_id6=GrifRo01

EDIT: "But Sano, look at how many interceptions Russell Wilson doesn't throw!" - If only everyone else had Marshawn Lynch(or similar) as their running back to start their career.
    I wonder due to the Seahawks defense, how many extra possessions have been gained for Russell and the offense, as well as starting field position.

I think Russell is pretty decent, especially with his ability to escape tackles and throw on the run, but when I've seen him play he sucks at throwing from the pocket consistently. He's not a top tier quarterback, and people who think he is are delusional.

He scrambles well to pick up yards, and scrambles extremely well to make throws. He's probably the best in the NFL at throwing on the run and turning broken plays into big gains. And his receivers know he does this and don't give up on routes, so they are ready to complete those downfield throws. All that said, him being injured early in the year not only hurt his scrambling ability, but a big chunk of his passing game that comes outside the pocket. He's still young, and I think he'll improve as a pocket passer as he ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    How do Bengals fans cope knowing they have the second coming of Palmer as their QB already? Regular season stud but abysmal in playoffs.
    I can't speak for all Bengals fans, but I won't be able to cope with much of anything until we fire Marvin Lewis. He just doesn't get the best from his players. He's a pussy and everyone knows it.

As far as Dalton being a stud in the regular season, last year I would agree with you, but this year aside from yesterday's game he's just been average. A lot of that has been our paper-thin O-line getting abused most weeks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Bortles is the world's oldest looking 24 year old.
    He is? Good God.

The Jets are pure butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Thread Information