Page 136 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Someone make a case as to why the Pats WONT win the AFC. Can't be done.

I know that Hugh's team is going to fuck everything up and beat Dallas in the playoffs pissing off everyone then losing to..idk...the Giants?
    I actually think the Giants match up terribly versus the Seahawks, especially in Seattle. It would probably have been a beat down of epic proportions if Thomas was healthy, but Seattle would win comfortably AT HOME against a team with absolutely no run game. I don't even think SuperBowl Run Eli would be enough much less this current version.

Well no fucking shit. If Seattle is at home, game over. Still not sure why they are so god-like there. I mean teams play better at home sure, but it isn't even funny when they are at home.

If it comes down to Seattle vs Pats again, I am not watching SB. Not this time. Fuck both of those teams.

if Pats don't win AFC this year, it is one of the biggest upsets in recent memory.

Raiders and KC have about as good a shot in the AFC as the Pats I think. Like Pats are obvious favorites, but I don't think we are too far behind. If it's cold and in NE I don't think the Raiders have more than a 20% shot, but I think KC could take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I actually think the Giants match up terribly versus the Seahawks, especially in Seattle. It would probably have been a beat down of epic proportions if Thomas was healthy, but Seattle would win comfortably AT HOME against a team with absolutely no run game. I don't even think SuperBowl Run Eli would be enough much less this current version.
    Yeah Seattle in Seattle is the worst possible matchup for the Giants. Their pass rush is too good and our offense is far too shitty.

Idk if you guys noticed but the Seahawks aren't really that scary right now. Hugh will prolly just think I'm shitting on his team for the lulz but I'm not.

They have four games where they've won by more than one score. Three of those games were at home and the away game was against the Jets. Blowing out the Panthers and 49ers is the ONLY reason why they have a positive point differential. If you take out those two wins their PD is -8.

We can say the Seahawks have underperformed because of X, Y, Z, and that's fair and understandable. That just means they're going to continue to underperform BECAUSE of those reasons.

I get it. You're right, Sano. Seattle insists on being a run first offense, even though they found their offensive line at a garage sale and invested ridiculous millions in Jimmy Graham ( who they literally refuse to throw to in the red zone) and Jermaine Kearse ( who just isn't good ).
    The fact that our left tackle didn't play college fucking football and our right tackle is an undrafted converted TE is exactly why Wilson was almost out for the season in the first game. I hope they learn from that next season.
    But for now, for this year, you're right. No argument.
    However, these are still the Seattle Seahawks. Our last 3 games are at home against the Rams and Cardinals, where we rarely lose and against terrible teams, and in San Fran. No need to comment there.
    We should win out. We should get a first round bye and a home game at least. By that time Seattle should be cruising. They're an experienced playoff team. I'm just saying I like our chances, despite all the other stuff that I don't disagree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Judging from that game Seattle played against the Patriots and Seattle's consistency, they seem like the scariest team to play right now. Their mental focus was pretty insane to shutdown Brady like they did. I don't even think Brady had a bad night that night, either. I think he simply got shutdown as much as Brady gets shutdown when he's playing better than his average.

I think that defensive backfield really fucks with Brady's head lol.

Seahawks defense is always capable of shutting down anyone. There are half a dozen pro bowl players on that defense.
    But they need help, and the offense hasn't given them much this year. Now with Earl Thomas out they're going to need even more. Russell needs to play MUCH better than he has been.
    But I'm confident he will. He's Russell Wilson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I get it. You're right, Sano. Seattle insists on being a run first offense, even though they found their offensive line at a garage sale and invested ridiculous millions in Jimmy Graham ( who they literally refuse to throw to in the red zone) and Jermaine Kearse ( who just isn't good ).
    The fact that our left tackle didn't play college fucking football and our right tackle is an undrafted converted TE is exactly why Wilson was almost out for the season in the first game. I hope they learn from that next season.
    But for now, for this year, you're right. No argument.
    However, these are still the Seattle Seahawks. Our last 3 games are at home against the Rams and Cardinals, where we rarely lose and against terrible teams, and in San Fran. No need to comment there.
    We should win out. We should get a first round bye and a home game at least. By that time Seattle should be cruising. They're an experienced playoff team. I'm just saying I like our chances, despite all the other stuff that I don't disagree with.
    The Seahawks just need to find their passrush again. The Packers OLine isn't as good as they looked against yall. Russell Wilson has fallen off the face of the earth too. His first 10 games he was lights out but these past would be concerning for me as a fan. Losing Earl Thomas is going to embolden QBs in the playoffs even more which will make or break Seattle if they can take advantage of QBs wanting to attack more. The rams yall barely beat the first time but idk if that was the week Wilson got hurt and that cardinals tie is ugly. Would not count out the cardinals and the 49ers are a bye this year. I hope yall do well because i like the seahawks outside of pete carroll. It's just uncharacteristic of these seahawks to play poorly in the later half of the season where they typically thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Seahawks defense is always capable of shutting down anyone. There are half a dozen pro bowl players on that defense.
    But they need help, and the offense hasn't given them much this year. Now with Earl Thomas out they're going to need even more. Russell needs to play MUCH better than he has been.
    But I'm confident he will. He's Russell Wilson.
    I think Sherman intimidates/motivates Brady most.

I wish Seattle had a better offense to go with their defense. The defense is really young so they could do some historic shit if they beefed up the other side of the ball. I like Sherman a lot, think he's a smart dude. Russell is a gifted athlete, no doubt, but he lags behind in mental maturity. He childlike at times with all his religious bullshit. (Tim Tebow, anyone?)

Thread Information