Page 144 of 492 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

it's not week 17

don't sit zeke

Rawls will have 100 yards and 2 TDs tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I don't know what conditions the Patriots gave to Michael Floyd, if any, but he shouldn't even be in football right now. The man has a very serious problem and I have no fucking clue why any team would bring him on until after he enters a rehab program and gets sober, and that doesn't mean not drinking for 3 weeks. He was passed out at the fucking wheel. He had an empty bottle of liquor in his lap. He blew a .217, which is black out drunk.
    He's been in trouble for alcohol related stuff in the past, but I'm not even talking about that. He's a 27 year old, established NFL vet now, and to be found in that condition, driving a car, and then blow it off as a "mistake" is a massive red flag. I just heard on tv that he told his teammates he only had a glass of wine or 2. I mean what about the empty 5th of Pendleton in your lap? What about blowing 3X the legal limit? The dude is in denial.
    And the Patriots activated him for today's game? Whatever.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Commish is playing favorites to the Pats against the Raiders keeping Aldon suspended and letting the Pat's upgrade their weapons after losing Gronk.

NFL is scared of an Oakland win.

So the Browns are leading the Chargers 20-10. Wow.
    Stay classy, San Diego.

Commish is playing favorites to the Pats against the Raiders keeping Aldon suspended and letting the Pat's upgrade their weapons after losing Gronk.

NFL is scared of an Oakland win.
    The commish went after Brady with a raging boner over deflate gate. What that turned into was ridiculous, all things considered. The commish should suspend Floyd and maybe he will, but this is about the Pats not giving a fuck. Belichick even said he didn't know the severity or seriousness of the situation with Floyd. Lol.
    What he meant is he doesn't give a fuck.

Vikings still have Bradford on the field? Jesus. I love the NFL but every week I see shit that is just retarded. Bradford might be the QB going forward. They have no idea if Bridgewater will even play again. This game is over. Why have him out there? Play the backup for fuck's sake.
    Bradford can play next week when they might have a chance to end the season with a win. There's value in that. The season is over but ending on a positive note is something worth playing for. They can build on it.
    Bradford playing now is worthless. He's simply risking injury for no reason.
    Retarded.

Cleveland Browns win. Jesus. They were so close. I was so close to predicting a winless season.
    Fuck.

Tyler Lockett just shattered his leg. I'm sick.

Thread Information