Page 151 of 492 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Could there be a Romo sighting?
    Sanchez will get the 2nd half snaps I bet. I don't think anything good can happen by playing Romo in 2H

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Byebye rexy
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

I know some team will hire him, but it'll be a mistake. He's always the main focus of his teams. I'm sure he knows football, but he's pretty much been a train wreck as a NFL head coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Rex Ryan is a top half head coach easy and the Bills are retarded for firing him. He'd be a good hire for Jacksonville imo, better than Tom Coughlin.

Seriously Hulky for someone who is as involved in watching sports as you, you say some of the most assanine things I've ever heard.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Rex Ryan is a fantastic coaching mind, but I don't think he's a good head coach. He is literally a distraction for his own team. He doesn't know how to deal with the media well at all, and makes stupid moves like hiring his own brother which anyone with half a brain could tell you will never work out and make you look like an idiot. As a coach, his players do love him, but he isn't able to teach them discipline because he has none. NFL teams should come to realize this at some point and only hire him as a defensive coordinator, which he does a fine job of.

1. Belichick
    2. Carroll
    3. Reid
    4. Harbaugh
    5. Payton
    6. Arians

name 10 more head coaches better than Rex Ryan, because that would be top half. Then realize the Bills aren't snagging anyone near that good. Doug Marrone said fuck it I'd rather be anywhere else at a lesser position than be head coach there. Then they got Rex Ryan essentially because he is competitive and wanted to play against Belichick and the Jets. Who the fuck would coach there, they fucked up.

100% sure their next coach doesn't perform as well in their first two years as Rex Ryan has in his last 2.

Tomlin. 9 more to go.

I don't even think Tomlin is better than Rex Ryan.

Give Rex Ryan those offensive weapons and see if he wins a Superbowl in 10 years.

I would absolutely take Mcarthy, Pagano, Kubiak, Zimmer, O Brien, Gruden, and Mcadoo over Rex Ryan right now. I'd take Jack Del Rio over him. He has a better record. Jeff Fisher has a better record and he hasn't had a QB since Steve McNair.

Well if we're going to say things like "top half" and ask to name 10 coaches better, I'll say Rex Ryan never won a division title in 8 years as a head coach and has a 61-65 overall record. That isn't winning. He's also often in the headlines for saying or doing something stupid, and that will never change.
    He was hot shit as a defensive coordinator in Baltimore. Nobody disputes that he knows defense. But the evidence shows he's not a very good head coach. Definitely not worth the baggage, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Thread Information