Page 152 of 492 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

who the fuck is going to coach them
    no one
    they suck ass
    they have no QB, because they are cutting Tyrod since Rex was Tyrod's only backer.
    they have an injury prone stud WR.
    they have a 29 year old RB that makes 9 mil a year and can't get rid of him until 2019 when he's 32
    the owner just fired the best record-wise head coach they've had since Tom Brady was a nobody, and the HC before said fuck it and quit after a year
    the market is easily the shittiest, and they are hoping into a market pool against the fucking Los Angeles Rams. AKA you aren't getting top pick.

saying Rex handled shit wrong in NYC look at the clusterfuck "disciplinarian" Bowles has created in Rex's absence.

Who the fuck is going to coach them? Who the fuck is going to coach any team that fires their head coach. Someone else.
    Lol. Jesus, Hulky. I could make a better argument for why Fisher should have kept his job over Rex Ryan.
    Last edited by Hugh; 12-27-2016 at 07:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Who is going to coach the Bills over the other available jobs.
    They have zero selling point and have no chance of being better than they were under Rex.

The Rams have the best market and a young superstar in Gurley (and potentially Goff if the hire values him).
    The Jaguars have elite talent and Florida (no income tax).
    Both of those jobs have shown loyalty to their Head Coach, whereas Buffalo hired Rex, then put him on the hot seat after one year.

The other potential firings according to the Media are Pagano, McCarthy, McCoy, Harbaugh, John Fox, and Chip Kelly.

The only job potentially as shit as Buffalo is San Francisco, but at least the 49ers is a prestigious job in theory and a nice area and market. Buffalo is getting last picks of coaches and no one is going to be anywhere near as good as Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Yes. He was really good for like 15 minutes.
    Ya Wonder why his career went dow-

Oh

Hulky makes a lot of good points. The Bills have 2 winning seasons in the past 17 (both were 9-7) and no playoff appearances. That spans 8 head coaches. Rex went 8-8 his first year, and they could very well finish 8-8 again by beating the Jets. .500 is better than their winning % this century. Rex has a big personality, but he does reasonably well with not a lot to work with and a tough division. Losses this year to the Dolphins (twice), Pats, Raiders, Steelers, Seahawks, and once to the Jets. One bad loss the whole season with Tyrod Taylor as your QB and you dump him? The defense apparently didn't like the schemes, the ownership didn't like Rex's personality. Whatever. But Buffalo is going to be hard pressed to find more success in the next few seasons with a different person at the helm (like Hulky is trying to say). That's my opinion of the situation, at least.

Yes, Hulky has some good points. But because the Bills won't get a bigger name doesn't mean they won't get a better head coach, someone better suited for the job. I don't know who but that's not the point. I understand the Bills wanting to move on from Rex Ryan as soon as possible. He's a distraction, he's often times an embarrassment, and the team is moving in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Ya Wonder why his career went dow-

Oh
    Lol. Completely forgot about this. No wonder he vanished.
    Like a 250 lb slow, white running back didn't have enough going against him already. Hey, let's put him on the Madden cover!
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

*cough* Jim Schwartz *cough*

Makes the most sense, couple years removed from his rebuilding of the defense there. Then they just need a good offensive coordinator.

Jim Schwartz had SO much to work with in Detroit and literally did nothing. He was 29-51. I mean holy shit, that's bad. 1 winning season in 5, and he didn't win the division and got knocked out of the playoffs in the wild card round.
    And that's with a legit QB, the best reciever in the league and arguably the best defensive line.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Jim Schwartz had SO much to work with in Detroit and literally did nothing. He was 29-51. I mean holy shit, that's bad. 1 winning season in 5, and he didn't win the division and got knocked out of the playoffs in the wild card round.
    And that's with a legit QB, the best reciever in the league and arguably the best defensive line.
    Detroit is where coaches go to under perform. Also he rebuilt an 0 - 16 team.

On January 24, Schwartz was hired by the Buffalo Bills as the defensive coordinator. In 2014 Schwartz's defense was one of the top defenses statistically in the NFL, and led the league in sacks.[16] During the 2014 season, the Bills went 4–0 against NFC North opponents, which Schwartz had coached against for the previous five seasons. The Bills ended the season fourth in the NFL in points and yards allowed per game with 18.1 and 312.2, respectively, while ranking third in takeaways with 30.[19] The Bills also finished with their first winning record in ten years at 9–7. Despite the success, head coach Doug Marrone resigned at the end of the season and new Bills coach Rex Ryan decided to bring in his own personnel, rather than retaining Schwartz.

Rex Ryan is a buffoon and Jim Schwartz is a good defensive coordinator. I still think they're both bad head coaches.

Thread Information