Page 153 of 492 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

yeah Schwartz isn't any good as a HC

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    yeah Schwartz isn't any good as a HC
    no but as a DC he just kicked the NYG ass. Was such a great game Bludz. Lane Johnson is a beast!

I think there is a chance Derek Carr still plays for the Raiders come playoffs. McGloin is 100% the QB for the Broncos this week and wildcard week if KC steals the bye seed from us, but like 2-3 weeks down the line I could see Derek Carr going full hero mode and coming back.

what?

he just broke his fucking leg man

he's not playing

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I would absolutely take Mcarthy, Pagano, Kubiak, Zimmer, O Brien, Gruden, and Mcadoo over Rex Ryan right now. I'd take Jack Del Rio over him. He has a better record. Jeff Fisher has a better record and he hasn't had a QB since Steve McNair.

Well if we're going to say things like "top half" and ask to name 10 coaches better, I'll say Rex Ryan never won a division title in 8 years as a head coach and has a 61-65 overall record. That isn't winning. He's also often in the headlines for saying or doing something stupid, and that will never change.
    He was hot shit as a defensive coordinator in Baltimore. Nobody disputes that he knows defense. But the evidence shows he's not a very good head coach. Definitely not worth the baggage, in my opinion.
    Garrett is better than all of these
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    I think there is a chance Derek Carr still plays for the Raiders come playoffs. McGloin is 100% the QB for the Broncos this week and wildcard week if KC steals the bye seed from us, but like 2-3 weeks down the line I could see Derek Carr going full hero mode and coming back.
    No
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

you guys see that viral video of the guard at the Chargers game staring at a cheerleader and jerking off pocket pool style.

lol.

https://www.facebook.com/TheRundownR...7049550898375/

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    no but as a DC he just kicked the NYG ass. Was such a great game Bludz. Lane Johnson is a beast!
    Haha apparently it's not too hard this year but it was a gg. I do think Schwartz is a good DC but really lacks the temperament to be a good HC

Also I find it extremely hard to judge Garrett's coaching ability. Like all of his coordinators and assistant coaches are really good, and were before they worked for him

I don't think Garrett is a good head coach, I'm sure many of you know this already. As an offensive coordinator I thought he was good, I liked his playcalling and he worked well with Romo. But as a head coach responsible for the whole team he seems overmatched. Last season is a glaring example to me, of a coach who can't get the most out of his players. So many close losses while waiting for Romo to return, with (semi) capable back-up QBs and a roster full of standout players. I really believe with a different coach Dallas could have salvaged a decent season without Romo, but they kept beating themselves with silly mistakes and penalties. His in-game decision making has always ruffled my feathers, like which plays to challenge and when to call timeouts and when to go for it/kick it, etc. Several times this season I've thrown my hands in the air over his calls (like onside kicking in the Redskins game). It often seems like we win despite him, not because of him. And the locker room distractions have always been an issue, even this year. He's not a coach you hear players raving about for his loyalty or camaraderie, but he's also not a disciplinarian who keeps the bad eggs in line. He just sort of exists and keeps his job by default because the team has so much talent every year. The man was barely over .500 before this year and he's coached Jason Witten and Tony Romo and Dez Bryant and Demarco Murray and this rebuilt O-line? And the players on defense used to be Lee and Ware and Newman and Scandrick and Ratliff and Bradie James, and all these names that pop out at me as really talented players and the team was going 8-8 every year. Apparently 8-8 with locker room distractions is enough to get Rex Ryan fired, but he was Jerry's boy so he stuck around. Grumble, grumble, grumble, I don't like Garrett very much.

Thread Information