Page 172 of 492 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

How do you fumble when nobody hits you? haha

Even I wouldn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    How do you fumble when nobody hits you? haha

Even I wouldn't do that.
    My reaction to that play was not very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    I wanted to call GB, but didn't have the sack size.

Gypsy's sack is way bigger than mine.
    It was a great game. Speaking of huge sacks, Prescott showed his once again by coming back when things looked bad. Rodgers has been in a video game zone for a couple months now. When they went up 21-10 I thought things were about to get ugly, but Dallas got a few stops and Prescott stepped up. If there were any questions left, he answered them. It just came down to Rodgers making another impossible pass on 3rd and 20.
    Speaking again of huge sacks, Aaron Rogers has a moose bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

that hold on the 2 point conversion was huge. having to use that timeout too

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    that hold on the 2 point conversion was huge. having to use that timeout too
    Ended up not mattering but that was so Andy Reid.

Also fuck Pittsburgh. I am starting to understand Mantis's intense hatred.

I know it was a blatant hold, but Harrison wouldn't have gotten near Smith with the angle he took. He took himself out of the play. Alex Smith didn't even have to step up.
    I don't know how the ref throws that flag, all things considered. I know they're trained to forget situation and just call what they see, but Jesus. It was a 2 point conversion, not just a 10 yard penalty. It literally decided the game.
    A stupid hold and a stupid call. Both the tackle and the ref are professionals who know what's at stake and should know better. I fucking hate seeing games end like that.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Yeah pretty much. Go Patriots.

I'm rooting for the Falcons to win it all. The other 3 teams have a combined 14 Superbowl rings, I'm sick of seeing all of them win.

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    I'm rooting for the Falcons to win it all. The other 3 teams have a combined 14 Superbowl rings, I'm sick of seeing all of them win.
    I bet you'd have been fine with #3 for Eli.

As long as it's the NFC. Always liked Matt Ryan, Julio Jones is awesome and I think Dan Quinn is a really good coach. And they've never won it all.
    But Aaron Rodgers needs another ring to cement his legacy. Tom Brady might be the GOAT or The Man or a wizard/warlock/witch/whatever the fuck people want to call him and I won't argue. He's amazing. However, Aaron Rodgers is the best QB I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone make the throws he makes, move like he moves, do the things he does regularly. Never. He's ridiculous. I believe one day most everyone will agree Rodgers was the best to ever play the position, even though he won't have all the records. Sitting on the bench behind Favre for 3 years made sure of that. But he needs at least 1 more ring.

Thread Information