Page 214 of 492 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

Blake Bortles about to lose his job to Chad Henne.

Quote Originally Posted by hulky View Post
    blake bortles about to lose his job to chad henne.
    r.i.p.

Seahawks lost their starting left tackle yesterday. Season ending ACL tear in a fucking preseason game. Lol. I hate preseason so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Seahawks lost their starting left tackle yesterday. Season ending ACL tear in a fucking preseason game. Lol. I hate preseason so much.
    Damn that sucks. The only real goal for preseason games should be no injuries to key players. Hell I wouldn't even play em at all.

theres no fucking way that guy was your starting left tackle.
    a second year undrafted free agent that just played tackle for the first time in the NFL?
    They really didn't make a plan to upgrade that this offseason?

How is Russell Wilson alive?

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

It's okay they still have their trump card - the 16th ranked center in the NFL.

And luke joeckel

Yeah Wilson ded
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Would be surprised if the Seahawks won more than 6 games this year tbh. Not to shit on them but their line is abysmal, running game is meh, and Wilson can only really throw it to himself at this point.

I feel like Pete Carroll just got lucky with his personnel during the Super Bowl contender years and is actually a shit coach.

49ers Colts (no Luck potentially) Rams 49ers Jags Rams

is on there schedule for 6-0 most likely anything under 9 wins is kinda odd and 9 or 10 wins is expected I'd think

That's those six teams and like NFC East, Texans, Cards x2 isn't hard to find 3 wins. Cards are late in the year too so Carson, Johnson and or Fitz could be broken down by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Would be surprised if the Seahawks won more than 6 games this year tbh. Not to shit on them but their line is abysmal, running game is meh, and Wilson can only really throw it to himself at this point.

I feel like Pete Carroll just got lucky with his personnel during the Super Bowl contender years and is actually a shit coach.
    You're smoking crack. Seattle will win the NFC West easily and enter the playoffs as the #1 or #2 seed.
    Wilson had a high ankle sprain in the very first game last year that probably should have cost him half the season. He couldn't run, couldn't plant to throw. Couldn't do shit. I believe he's the only QB in the league that could have played through it. We were still a playoff team.
    He's healthy now. Seattle will be significantly better this year.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I also think it's weird when people say things like "Not to shit on the Seahawks" right before shitting on the Seahawks, or try to sound objective when it's clear their criticism is emotionally driven.
    I mean how can you say Pete Carroll is a shit football coach when he's won championships at both the college and pro level? How? How am I supposed to take that comment seriously? How is anyone?
    And how can you say Seattle is a bad team who just got lucky when they've won at least 10 games and been in the playoffs each of the last 5 seasons including 2 Super Bowl appearances? What are you even talking about? I don't even believe you believe that. You might want it to be true, but that's something different.
    It's ok to say fuck Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson and the Seahawks. It really is. People say it all the time now and I totally understand why. But saying that they all suck is just not true, and really pretty stupid.
    Last edited by Hugh; 08-19-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Thread Information