Page 234 of 492 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Does this really sound upset to you?

I see what you mean, KB.
    Yeah, mantis. Calm down. No reason to get so pissed.
    Stop trying to be a smartass. I'm clearly not talking about the bdog post. Scroll up farther and you'll see the exchange mantis had with me. He also left me a message in a rep that indicates he's upset at me.

Yeah. I'm tired of you unnecessarily following me into every thread to make some dumbass comment about Ohio State. It's annoying. You're like a little kid that never knows when to stop. I don't care if you're joking or not. I find you so irritating that even if you are joking, it doesn't matter to me. Usually you can only joke around with people that you actually like. I don't like you. You don't like me. There's no reason for either of us to joke around with each other. Just stop posting to me, about me, about Ohio State/Bengals. Keep your shit to yourself.
    Last edited by Mantis; 09-14-2017 at 11:17 PM.

But I didn't unnecessarily follow you. I'm not coming to a thread because you posted here. I came to the NFL thread because there's an NFL game going on. Your comment was the fresh one, it was about Watson not being fast. It's perfectly on topic given the player involved and the person posting. It's a joke that you clearly can't handle. You're all the time popping into sports threads to laugh at another team's misfortune, but you can't handle the slightest bit of criticism directed back at you. I think it's ridiculous, but I'm going to stop interacting with you if that's what you want. Fair enough?

That's exactly what I want. Read my edit. It's what I've wanted for years. I've told you this before. Everything you do just irks me, most of it by your own intention.

knew i made a mistake picking the bengals. they always lose to the texans, particularly when it's the only game on

Glad we have all these offensive weapons and we still can't score a fucking touchdown in 2 games. Fire Marvin. Fire everyone. Fire sale.

*insert Tobias gif*

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Stop trying to be a smartass. I'm clearly not talking about the bdog post. Scroll up farther and you'll see the exchange mantis had with me. He also left me a message in a rep that indicates he's upset at me.
    Oh lighten up. It's funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I am assuming the Bengals are still afraid of the spot light?

Welp, the good news is we fired our offensive coordinator already (which is shocking considering it's the Bengals and we never make changes until way after the fact usually). The bad news is we have the QB coach assuming the new role for the OC. The same QB coach who is currently coaching statistically the worst QB in the NFL as of right now...

Just watched Sam Bradford trying to warm up and he wasn't moving much. Looked like he's hiding a limp.
    Analysts say he probably isn't playing by the looks of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Thread Information