Page 24 of 492 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

Pretty sure bradford is trash and is not any better than what shaun hill would do. Bradford literally has one week to learn an entire playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Pretty sure bradford is trash and is not any better than what shaun hill would do. Bradford literally has one week to learn an entire playbook.
    Shaun Hill is mildly better statistically check my last post here.

I wish knew a site that covered QB performances that were traded 1 week before the start of the season to see how they did versus QBs traded before training camp started.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    You might be right. If Bradford blows his knee out again it'll be Shaun Hill anyway.
    I just think it's worth a shot, maybe even worth the pick. AP is still elite but he's at that age where any season could be his last. They have a great defense. They were a playoff team last year that should have beaten Seattle. They're tough.
    They can't just run with a 36 year old career backup at the helm. He gets hurt and then what? It might come to that, but that can't be the plan going in. Bradford might not be any better statistically but he does have real arm talent. He can makes throws Hill just can't make. There's just more upside. They know exactly who Hill is and what he can do, more importantly what he can't do. With Bradford there's still a chance he could have that breakout year.
    With that line and running game, maybe he'll blow up and play like a #1 overall for once.
    That's some pretty deep horseshit, I know.
    Honestly though, I get why they're doing it.

How do the Eagles QBs always demand so fucking much? The only one that was worth a lot was McNabb, but they didn't let him move until he was finished.

Also how does Bradford have the market for over a first round pick and All Pro Guard Josh Sitton with a 6.5m contract can't get traded for even a 7th so they cut him?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    You might be right. If Bradford blows his knee out again it'll be Shaun Hill anyway.
    I just think it's worth a shot, maybe even worth the pick. AP is still elite but he's at that age where any season could be his last. They have a great defense. They were a playoff team last year that should have beaten Seattle. They're tough.
    They can't just run with a 36 year old career backup at the helm. He gets hurt and then what? It might come to that, but that can't be the plan going in. Bradford might not be any better statistically but he does have real arm talent. He can makes throws Hill just can't make. There's just more upside. They know exactly who Hill is and what he can do, more importantly what he can't do. With Bradford there's still a chance he could have that breakout year.
    With that line and running game, maybe he'll blow up and play like a #1 overall for once.
    That's some pretty deep horseshit, I know.
    Honestly though, I get why they're doing it.
    It's not like they'd ask Hill to make any throw they wouldn't ask of Teddy Bridgewater. They throw just as far.

Not talking about how far they can throw. All QBs are not created equal. You know that. Bradford is younger, stronger and has more arm talent, in my opinion.

When you're 12 games below .500 as a starting QB idgaf about your arm talent

Vikings are easily the only talented team Bradford has been on though. I bet Bradford's better than Bridgewater.

Thread Information