Page 249 of 492 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

and so too is patrick peterson one of the best cbs. outside of dez' touchdown (which was FUCKING AWESOME), he didn't do much and was locked down.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Seahawks are Superbowl bound /s

If you read the NFL.com article on why Dez Bryant isn't elite it is pretty compelling though. His route tree does seem somewhat limited and his footwork / nuances on routes are a bit rough. He's a great physical specimen but he's not a technician by any means. I think stories of his decline may be overstating it but I also do not consider him to be one of the top 5 wide receivers in the game. He has a pretty rough schedule against #1 cornerbacks this year so you can really see what you think. He did pretty much nothing this game until they ran a zone play where Peterson wasn't directly responsible for covering him - though the effort and physicality by Dez was obviously awesome

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

At least he doesn't have an ongoing romance with the kicking net
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Seahawks are Superbowl bound /s
    I'm not jumping off the bridge after 3 games. Not my first season. The Seahawks haven't played well yet but they usually start slow. Look how bad the Raiders looked Sunday night? Do you think they're that bad?
    Seattle has the horses but it just hasn't clicked. It will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Youre implying the Redskins are bad defensively this season, or at least haven't improved since last season. They've only given up 1 more point to opposing teams than the Seahawks right now. 200 less yards of total offense than the Seahawks, and created 5 more turnovers than the seahawks.

I'm not saying the Redskins defense is as good as Seattle's, but I'm just comparing them against one of the consensus best defenses in the NFL through 3 weeks. Oakland also had to go across the country to play them and there. The Rams are not trash offensively or defensively and they played them close and won @ LA.

The Raiders need to figure themselves out on offense. Cooper has bricks for hands. His numbers have always been based off volume, not on how effective he is imo and everyone loves Cooper based off potential but the league is and always will be about "what have you done for me lately?".

Through 3 weeks the 49ers have given up the 4th most points but only 9 of those came from the Seahawks. That was a Seattle home game too.

I just think you don't have real expectations for Seattle. At this point they're a wildcard team at best.

@ Gypsy, this is from r/fantasy football

"I'm convinced that the Chiefs have a starter ceremony where they take what's left of their previous RB and have the new one just hover over their lifeless corpse like a dementor in Harry Potter and just suck his football essence until he's nothing but a lifeless husk that they turn and wheel out the back door never to be seen again. See: Larry Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Spencer Ware"

If the Seahawks are a wildcard team at best how are you going to explain it when they win the NFC West?
    I could ramble on but just look at the division and look at Seattle. QB, coach and defense. It's 3 games. They're notorious for starting slow. They'll get it going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Yeah I don't think SF has a shot at the division. Arizona is not a good team. Its between Seattle and LA imo, LA may be a little more complete all around (yet to see w Goff tho) but they are extremely young and Seattles been there done that

SEA probably wins the division by default because the NFC West blows, but they won't go anywhere come playoff time.

Hugh may be in denial about that, but the writing has been on the wall since last year and only Seahawks fans had much hope beyond that.

they're pretty painful to watch right now though, so I do hope they find some life

Thread Information