Page 272 of 492 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

don't, be, so, salty, Hulky

*sorry, forgot to put my commas in

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

I've been triggered too many times to count by this thread in the last few days
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Just gonna throw my SB prediction out there

Seahawks vs Steelers

I am not predicting a winner as of now

lol

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Seahawks just got a huge upgrade with Duane Brown, but I would still be rather surprised if they made it. That might change depending on how they look in the coming weeks.

Eagles look good, Zeke will be back in time, Falcons might even get it back together.

Without Zeke, I'm not sure the Cowboys can make the playoffs. Next 3 weeks are tough, Chiefs, @Falcons, Eagles. That could be 3 Ls right there if the running game struggles. Chargers, Redskins, @Giants are obviously winnable. But let's say the Cowboys go 3-3 without Zeke, and are 7-6 when he comes back. Last 3 are @Raiders, Seahawks, @Eagles. Woof. And then you're hoping 10 wins is enough. And the Cowboys would lose head-to-head tiebreaker against Rams and Packers if we're fighting for a wildcard spot.

538 currently predicts the Cowboys to go 9-7, and that's just an ELO rating formula, has no way to incorporate the loss of Zeke. I know we like to talk about the Cowboys line and how anyone could run behind it, but Zeke is a special back, and there has to be some dropoff there. Maybe we run well enough against the Chiefs, but @Falcons will be tough, and the Eagles run defense is nasty. And the less the Cowboys run the ball, the more pressure it puts on our defense, and that's where things start to go bad for this team.

The Falcons are not a good football team. This reminds me of when they went 13-3 in 2012 or so and everyone expected them to be good again the next year but they weren't. Granted they were better last year than 2012 but their OC is downright atrocious and they still have issues on defense.

The Saints and Panthers are both better. New Orleans is winning that division in my eyes.

I don't see the Cowboys making it either. Their defense is still bad, even if the pass rush isn't. Dak is very good but none of his weapons are. Dez, Beasley, and Witten are all overrated at this point in time. Terrance Williams is just bad. Zeke is a beast but they might even miss the playoffs now that hes suspended again.

Philly is obviously the #1 NFC (prolly overall) contender at this point in time. The real difference between them and Seattle is I trust Wilson more with the game on the line, and I trust Seattle's defensive backs. Granted they have absolutely no run game so we will see. Its just a prediction.

To be fair its all speculation. Falcons have the pieces to be good, Boys weapons may be overrated but still often win 1 on 1s, and Philly is the best team right now

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Kelvin Benjamin to bills

Panthers: maybe if we take away ALL of cam's weapons...he'll get better??
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Why would they trade Benjamin? What the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Thread Information