Page 298 of 492 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

cowboys playoffs basically depend on the falcons losing out after tomorrow (of course they'll beat the bucs)against the panthers and saints, and the lions losing at least 1 more.

that's IF we win out!
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Don't you need the Seahawks to lose again too?

BTW, I was at the Giants / Eagles game today. The stadium had nearly as many Eagles fans as Giants fans, and they were most certainly louder and more unified. Speaks to the story of each team's seasons, I guess.

It was a pretty good game but I thought it was a pretty BS no-call at the end, when a Giants receiver appeared to be interfered with on 4th and goal. I believe they could have scored and won, had it been called.

Philly will probably be fine on offense without Wentz, but this is the second time this year that Eli has shredded the defense, and this time they were healthy. I still think they have good defensive personnel but I was very confused by Jim Schwartz running single-high safety on 95% of their plays, when our passing game was working but the run game was middling at best. Not gonna say they have big problems on defense because I think this was partially due to the playcalling, but there may be some cause for concern. Presently, I'd probably be more confident in any of the other NFC division winners to win a playoff game.

PS: Eagles special teams continue to be exceptional, though

Awesome game!

Hope Brown isn't out for the season.

I actuallt watched part of the patriots steelers game. Literally the only game worth watching all year. For a person who hates football anyways. I will crawl back in my hole now until the superbowl.

Why wouldn't the Raiders call timeout in that sequence? Why let the clock run once the Cowboys get inside the 5? Bryant's catch came with 3:02 left on the clock. Cowboys ran one more play before the 2-minute warning. You let them burn 1/3 of your available time without doing anything to stop them. You're going to need as much time as possible to score to tie or take the lead. Isn't 2:45 left on the clock with no timeouts better than using all your timeouts on the other side of the 2-minute warning? This isn't fucking rocket science. Even if you just use one after Dez's catch then see what happens, you've saved 40 seconds.

that was the strangest game i have ever seen.

when the touchback happened i just kinda laughed and shook my head. strangest way to "win" a game.

but let’s be honest here: that kind of performance has us losing by 24 to the eagles or rams or vikings. we’re going nowhere. even if zeke is back, we lost smith (again)for what looks like a few weeks at least, and hitchens' season looks to be over after he was tearing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    Don't you need the Seahawks to lose again too?

BTW, I was at the Giants / Eagles game today. The stadium had nearly as many Eagles fans as Giants fans, and they were most certainly louder and more unified. Speaks to the story of each team's seasons, I guess.

It was a pretty good game but I thought it was a pretty BS no-call at the end, when a Giants receiver appeared to be interfered with on 4th and goal. I believe they could have scored and won, had it been called.

Philly will probably be fine on offense without Wentz, but this is the second time this year that Eli has shredded the defense, and this time they were healthy. I still think they have good defensive personnel but I was very confused by Jim Schwartz running single-high safety on 95% of their plays, when our passing game was working but the run game was middling at best. Not gonna say they have big problems on defense because I think this was partially due to the playcalling, but there may be some cause for concern. Presently, I'd probably be more confident in any of the other NFC division winners to win a playoff game.

PS: Eagles special teams continue to be exceptional, though
    no, even if they won today we'd have the same record + tie breaker if we beat them. now if we beat them their season will be over as they'll have 7 losses.

I think hellblazer was at that game too blud

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Todd Gurley A+
    In other news, water is wet.

Nick Foles gud

Banner by Madamos