Page 314 of 492 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout278 View Post
    Fuck the Eagles, go Patriots
    How can anyone enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Fuck me, what a shitty day of football. The Super Bowl is going to blow. I might actually be cheering for NE, which is so weird to say.
    Dude no...why???

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    If Foles wins the Superbowl and Wentz returns to being MVP candidate for years to come, but doesn't win a superbowl for the Eagles... would Foles become the biggest cult hero in sports? 7 TD game v. Oakland, that insane year with 27 v. 2 TD/INT ratio, then Philly's only CB win? Basically all the highlights of a great career, but as a journeyman back up. Would be crazy.
    He won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Dude no...why???
    Cowboys fan who married into an Eagles family. I can't imagine what life would be like if they finally got a ring, haha.

Can you just not watch the superbowl? Or is that blasphemous.

I feel like this was the worst result for me. I wanted a jags vikings match

How can anyone enjoy this.
    I am a Vikings fan.

Can you just not watch the superbowl? Or is that blasphemous.

I feel like this was the worst result for me. I wanted a jags vikings match
    I wanted Vikings v anyone.

Fuck the Eagles.

Eagles have a lot of talent, it's just Foles that needs to play at his best. Eagles are better at basically every position outside of QB if Gronk misses from this injury. Even with Gronk, Ertz is no joke.

I wonder if playing in the Vikings home after that game will effect the Eagles though, prolly get a lot of hate from locals.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Eagles have a lot of talent, it's just Foles that needs to play at his best. Eagles are better at basically every position outside of QB if Gronk misses from this injury. Even with Gronk, Ertz is no joke.

I wonder if playing in the Vikings home after that game will effect the Eagles though, prolly get a lot of hate from locals.
    I hope they get the fire alarm rang on them

....twice

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    What call was really egregious? I'll wait.

I mean I guess they missed some holding calls probably but that happens both ways and they just weren't calling offensive holding in this game.
    Just got home, but the one thing that really pissed me off in that game as the delay of game call that completely changed the momentum of that 4th. Jags let it hit zero, popped the play, no flag was thrown until after the Jags got the 1st down. Then turned it from a 1st and 10 at midfield basically, to a 3rd and 12. They literally threw it as the play was running and didn't whistle it dead like they should have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    Just got home, but the one thing that really pissed me off in that game as the delay of game call that completely changed the momentum of that 4th. Jags let it hit zero, popped the play, no flag was thrown until after the Jags got the 1st down. Then turned it from a 1st and 10 at midfield basically, to a 3rd and 12. They literally threw it as the play was running and didn't whistle it dead like they should have.
    How does that matter? The result is exactly the same either way and it was clearly delay of game.

Thread Information