Page 315 of 492 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Because the play was well underway, Bortles already completed the dropback and was in the motion of throwing before the flag even came out. There was no whistle, it wasn't blown dead, they missed the call, it's essentially going "Oh wait, I forgot there was holding on the last play, I forgot to throw the flag, back up 10 yards please" They fucked up, and tried to cover their asses instead of letting the play continue like it should have.

Quote Originally Posted by 3000 stat View Post
    How does that matter? The result is exactly the same either way and it was clearly delay of game.
    You think you got a first down and are pumped for it. Instead it is disappointment that it was taken away from you. The play shouldn't have even happened. Jags could have also used that play at another point in the game where the Pats wouldn't have seen what was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout278 View Post
    You think you got a first down and are pumped for it. Instead it is disappointment that it was taken away from you. The play shouldn't have even happened. Jags could have also used that play at another point in the game where the Pats wouldn't have seen what was coming.
    It wasnt just that, it eliminates another 2 minutes of game time, they are now on the brink of another FG. And Romo even talked about it to. he literally went "I don't think the Jags got the play off in time." *ball is snapped* "Oh wow they didn't call it. That's big" Then they call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    It wasnt just that, it eliminates another 2 minutes of game time, they are now on the brink of another FG. And Romo even talked about it to. he literally went "I don't think the Jags got the play off in time." *ball is snapped* "Oh wow they didn't call it. That's big" Then they call it.
    Then they should have put the time back on the game clock. That seems really odd if they didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout278 View Post
    I am a Vikings fan.

I wanted Vikings v anyone.

Fuck the Eagles.
    LOL. Dang. Had no idea you could be such a salty little hoe in defeat burny...

We will try not to trash your stadium too much next Sunday when we're in there, OK? Relax.
    Last edited by The Butcher; 01-22-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Typed a whole lot, erased it. Will summarize:

This means a lot to me, and to the people of Philadelphia and the fans. We love that you hate us, especially in a day when the Eagles fans are no longer the meanest or most disliked fans in the league. All of a sudden, now that we're on top again, you remember you hate us. That's cute.

Fly Eagles Fly. Last time I watched the birds play in the Super Bowl, i was with Phil. He's tattooed on my arm now, so this means a lot to me personally.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

proud to say i have hated the eagles all the way through
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Ive always liked philly fans. That's a real sports city. Boston and Toronto are similar.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Typed a whole lot, erased it. Will summarize:

This means a lot to me, and to the people of Philadelphia and the fans. We love that you hate us, especially in a day when the Eagles fans are no longer the meanest or most disliked fans in the league. All of a sudden, now that we're on top again, you remember you hate us. That's cute.

Fly Eagles Fly. Last time I watched the birds play in the Super Bowl, i was with Phil. He's tattooed on my arm now, so this means a lot to me personally.
    "we love that you hate us." I just...just...eh...

I think that just sums up the stupidness of fandom right there.

That being said I will root for the Eagles to win and urge everyone else to do so.

Evil can't win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Ive always liked philly fans. That's a real sports city. Boston and Toronto are similar.
    Fuck Boston and everyone in it.

Philly=eh...hit or miss. I have no thoughts one way or another on them. Mostly dumb but no issue really.

Toronto=Canada and thus it is good. Wait...they have sports in Toronto?

Thread Information