Page 325 of 343 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3425

Thread: For NFL fans

Yeah... Sometimes I get it... in the case of Blount and Butler.... naaaah. Makes no sense. Blount only made 1.25 mill last year with the Eagles. Not sure what he was asking for with the Pats, but that seems reasonable to me.

Fuck the Patriots and their fans. Good job Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Duck you, you Midwest mother ducker.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Happy belated birthday fucker! Stay classy my man.

Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Duck you, you Midwest mother ducker.
    AFO i quoted wrong post, but oh well. 2 questionable TDs? I'll give you the first one, but the 2nd one where Ertz popped out and he caught it by no means was an incomplete pass. He was clearly a "runner" and the fact collingsworth was going on and on about it being incomplete BAFFLES me. The announcers were so anti Eagles we ended up muting until commercials lol. Overall it was a great game. A few missed calls on both sides, but I don't think they cost either team the game. Both teams defenses played like shit til Graham stepped up for Eagles.

That was the first time in several years that I went to bed happy after a superbowl.

There are lots of "hot takes" around today but for my money this is the best one.

https://deadspin.com/hey-patriots-fu...ace-1822727092

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    AFO i quoted wrong post, but oh well. 2 questionable TDs? I'll give you the first one, but the 2nd one where Ertz popped out and he caught it by no means was an incomplete pass. He was clearly a "runner" and the fact collingsworth was going on and on about it being incomplete BAFFLES me. The announcers were so anti Eagles we ended up muting until commercials lol. Overall it was a great game. A few missed calls on both sides, but I don't think they cost either team the game. Both teams defenses played like shit til Graham stepped up for Eagles.
    Questionable calls in the sense of the current rules, what has been overturned in the past, and that they both had to be reviewed for an extended period of time. I don't think there was enough evidence in either case to overturn the calls. If you read the post again you can see that the point I was making is that the refs are not "Pro-Patriots."

I don't think you can use one game to justify that argument. I think they get more favorable calls than your average team, but I think it's based on expectation (good teams do well), not some paying the refs conspiracy. That's my opinion though - I don't expect to change yours. For what it's worth, I think Green Bay gets the most favorable treatment.

BTW I think the Corey Clement TD had enough evidence to overturn. He had 2 feet in while the ball was moving, and he gained possession just as his right foot left the ground, which never re-established in bounds. Zach Ertz's touchdown was a no-brainer IMO - he already maintained possession of the ball through the catch, so losing control after he crossed the goal line is irrelevant.
    Last edited by bludhoundz; 02-05-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Yeah, the 1rst one was a very close call but I expected it to be overturned. He didn't maintain possession until he was already out of bounds.

2nd one was a clear TD and I'm surprised there could be any controversy about it, I say that as a huge Pats dan.

They all float down here. The Butcher's Avatar

Hi haters.

Thread Information