Page 344 of 492 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

what is happening today jesus
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    It's true that DEs make more than DTs but he's only like a year younger. I truly believe Aaron Donald is not only the best defensive player in the NFL (and I really, honestly, do not think that 2nd place is all that close), and quite possibly the best in the league. Mack is no doubt a fantastic player but I don't think he deserves more. It is possible that he gets more.

Also it looks like he may be leaving Oakland...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Yeah just traded to the Bears who are about to pay him. Wish they sent him to SF but whatever.

Idk who deserves to get more, but as a fan of the team I'm certainly not upset about either the figure of Draft Picks or the figure of $$$$. Donald sets the line of attack a bit more, but Mack can effect so much with help. I'm ecstatic to pair him with a genius DC in Fangio and a DL that can take blocks up front like Hicks and Goldman, and the potential of Floyd on the other side. Fangio got Aldon Smith up around 33.5 in his first two years. Mack could be a 16 sack guy on this team and defense. I don'tknow the Raiders personnel as well, but I'd be willing to bet top-down this is the best defense Mack has ever played on.

Mack can be a lot more than 16 sack guy. You realize our second best front 7 player got cut when he was on the trade block (Mario Edwards) Mack can be a 16 sack guy if he's the only player on your team. Donald has has Brockers and Quinn his whole career. Mack is 255ish and the opposite de was LB Bruce Irvin who is like 240 in a 43. Mack played all pro lob for us in a 43 as well but we had zero pass rush if he wasn't in on it. Mack is going to be insane in Chicago unless like Fuller regresses and the ballsnever in qb hands. Macks the fucking best against the run though. I might get a Bears Mack jersey

Weird question but are you pissed about this, Hulky? I mean I don’t really know if you get mad about things like this, though I doubt you’re happy about it. I honestly can’t tell.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I'm happy for Mack
    Think Gruden is retarded player personnel wise but potentially still a great coach. They really need to grow some balls and tell him he is the coach and Reggie is the GM though.

How do you feel about the fact that Gruden traded one of the best, if not the very best, defensive player in the entire NFL in his prime? I mean it’s nice that you’re happy for Khalil Mack, but how do you feel as a Raiders fan?
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Care a whole lot less than if they were staying in Oakland and did this. It feels like they are saying fuck Oakland and the picks will add young Vegas talent instead of like 28-30 Mack when Vegas opens. I get it, but fuck them. I've always followed multiple teams and probably still will. Mack as a Bear is cool and I bet Bears Packers is on local tv over like Raiders Titans or whatever.

Don't get me wrong if there was a vote to bring Mack back in exchange for all our picks next year, Gruden and the rights to Vegas (raiders stay in Oakland) I'd vote yes on Mack in a heartbeat

Yep, I totally get that.

Mack can be a lot more than 16 sack guy. You realize our second best front 7 player got cut when he was on the trade block (Mario Edwards) Mack can be a 16 sack guy if he's the only player on your team. Donald has has Brockers and Quinn his whole career. Mack is 255ish and the opposite de was LB Bruce Irvin who is like 240 in a 43. Mack played all pro lob for us in a 43 as well but we had zero pass rush if he wasn't in on it. Mack is going to be insane in Chicago unless like Fuller regresses and the ballsnever in qb hands. Macks the fucking best against the run though. I might get a Bears Mack jersey
    I more or leess feel the same. I just didn't want to completely talk out of task about a Defense that I knew less about than others on this board^^

Bears have personnel to win at every level. Hicks and Goldman are huge and should help erase the run a the first level. Hicks is a run mauler with 7+ sacks. Goldman a quality NT. Linebackers have a shot to be A to A+ level. Floyd has flashed All-Pro when healthy. Smith is a freak. Trevathan is very solid... Mack. Pass rush was the question prior to trade (inj. Floyd, Lynch, I. Irving, Fangio's Scheme). Not anymore.

The big question is how good hte secondary is. Last year it was REALLY good. Fuller was a clear #1 CB. Not elite like Jalen Ramsey or anything, but one of the 10-15ish best CBs. Amukamara does not get INTs but he also doesn't get picked on. Adrian Amos was a PFF All-Pro and graded second highest to Harrison Smith. Eddie Jackson was an explosive rookie. Bryce Callahan is a quality Nickel-CB.

If the Secondary, who's oldest players are 5th year players (and Amu I suppose, but Fuller and Amos are the big ones), can repeat last year performance wise it's going to be a top 5 to top 3 defense, barring health.

And a lot of that confidence of course comes from Fangio. Fangio is an excellent DC. Excellent DC's get play makers away from blocks so they can have free reign. Fangio is excellent at that, and with Goldman and Hicks he has two great playres at the first level to help him out as well. He's consistently put Bowman, WIllis, Aldon Smith... etc. in the right spots. I think Fangio will keep everyone in the right spots.

Thread Information