Page 377 of 492 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Playoff hopes ended on a home loss to Cleveland. Way to go boys.

I am pleased with the Browns this year.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

The funny thing to me is I don't care how well the eagles play. It doesn't matter if foles puts on heroics. All the cowboys need to do is win 1 game and it's all for nothing.

Too bad for the eagles that they lost control of their season to the dallas cowboys

Hmmm....hate both Pitt and Pats so not sure how to feel about that game.

Sick play by Deshaun on 3rd down going for a comeback and avoided 3 sacks to complete the pass

I said it in the off-season. The Eagles should have traded Wentz to whoever would give them the biggest haul and gone with Foles. They would have been set up for the next decade. Foles is under 30 and obviously good enough to win a super bowl. Whether or not he’s as good as Wentz is irrelevant. He’s a star, especially in Philly, and that’s all that matters.
    Wentz will be injured his entire career.
    Last edited by Hugh; 12-23-2018 at 08:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

browns can have a winning season if they win next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I said it in the off-season. The Eagles should have traded Wentz to whoever would give them the biggest haul and gone with Foles. They would have been set up for the next decade. Foles is under 30 and obviously good enough to win a super bowl. Whether or not he’s as good as Wentz is irrelevant. He’s a star, especially in Philly, and that’s all that matters.
    Wentz will be injured his entire career.
    The cost for Wentz probably would have been the highest for a player ever too crazy to think about, still could do it if Philly extended Foles first. I don't think Foles wants to start for so long to make it worthwhile though. Like wasn't he thinking of retiring before going back to the Eagles? Like if they rolled with Foles and then he retired at like 34 or whatever Wentz would still be 30 and probably one of the best QBs in the league which would be a hard sell unless Foles continued to have success before hanging it up.

I don’t think he will. Wentz is seriously hurt for the 2nd time in his first three seasons. It doesn’t matter how good he is if he can’t get on the field.
    Of course Foles wants to start. He was the Superbowl MVP last season. He was thinking about quitting when he was bouncing around as a backup for shitty teams, but that was a couple of years ago.
    If you ask him if he wants to be the starter in Philly, with Carson Wentz sitting next to him, he’s going to say he just wants to help the team win. Of course he is. What’s he supposed to say? But he’s a Superbowl winning NFL quarterback. You don’t get to that level by being cool with sitting in on the bench, no matter what he says to the press.
    The Eagles fucked up. Dallas got a first round pick for Amari Cooper. Imagine what the Eagles could have got for Carson Wentz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Between Wilson and Mahomes, we saw a few super amazing throws tonight. These guys and Aaron Rodgers are the best at making ridiculous throws that nobody else makes.

Thread Information