Page 388 of 492 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Last night i sat on my couch watching this piece of shit. Game was tied at the half but I knew what was going to be the end result. When Pats scored the only TD of the game (I mean WTF) I sighed, turned off the tv, brushed my teeth and went to bed. Didn't bother to watch the final 9:00+ minutes. Knew the game was over then.

Unlike other Pats wins, i felt no rage this time. No swearing, no yelling, no smashing things, no getting banned from several forums due to threats and other...harsh language that I might have said. No this time was different. This time there was just a sense of emptiness and sense of loss. Once more Evil won. I know things won't be like this for much longer as both the hoodie and smiling devil won't last forever.

But I can't do it anymore. Losing in the FF championship last year nearly destroyed me as a NFL Fan. Only the Pats losing made the season feel ok. But this year...I can't do it. I can't stand to see evil win over and over and over again. The odds once more make no sense. 31 of 32 teams I could care less if they win. But the ONLY ONE I don't want to see win, does.

So go on and flame me, mock me, do whatever. i don't care anymore. My rage is gone, I've invested too much hatred only to get noting but evil winning thrown in my face over and over again. I'm tired of it all now. So very tired. I think I'm going to stop watching the NFL for a few years. I just can't take it anymore. I'm not even a Rams fan; not at all. Just wanted someone other than...them...to take it.

Goodbye football, I will miss you but I just can't do it anymore.

Fuck you Pats. Just...fuck you.

Hey Cheat. Hey Cheeeeeeaaaaaat.... CHEEAAAAAAATTTTT...

Sorry, I just knew this would obnxiously annoy you. If you ever do me wrong I'm going to tie you up in my basement and play this on a constantly repeating loop until you find a way to kill yourself.

In all honesty, I had to get a huge and painful monthly shot in my ass today at Brigham & Women's Hospital. It fucking sucked trying to cram into the sardine can of a subway car packed shoulder to shoulder with people who've been shotgunning whiskey since 7 AM for the parade. It sucked even more coming home with a bruised ass, as it didn't have me in the mood to be stuffed in a tin can with a bunch of loud, smelly booze bags after having a doctor stab me with the biggest needle I've ever seen.

This is getting stupid. The rest of the country needs to step it's game up. Twelve championships across four sports since 2000, and fourteen appearances in the championship across four sports since 2000. It's like every other state is trying to inject an endless supply of testosterone and general cocky big-headedness into the entire population of Boston. I sort of watch baseball but barely, and only toward the end of the season; and I don't watch other sports at all. I'm pretty damn sick of listening to how much better we are than anyone else.

Even so, when we sucked at everything in the nineties people still were die hard fan. It might be annoying as fuck but if anything you can't deny Boston backs all four teams with a fervor that's almost unmatched. If you're ever looking to get into a fight just show up to a bar outside a stadium in Boston with like a Yankees jersey, a Montreal Canadiens jersey, a Lakers jersey, etc. You'll definitely find someone to scrap with. I remember a few years ago some dude curb stomped a dude from Quebec who had on a Habs jersey outside of the garden and almost killed him. Boston's truly a magical place where dreams are made and we build bridges of rainbows.

Yep. A few days on the ignore list will be best for everyone. See you in a bit Ach.

In all actuality I'm the least YEAH BOSTON RULES person ever. You'd probably be pretty surprised if you met me. I do love Boston, but not because of the obnoxious sports culture. I like it because it's really progressive, the population is generally very educated, and there's a lot of culture here in museums, music, there's a ton of cool history here dating back about as far as America goes, etc. I basically never talk about sports ever. If we were to grab lunch if one of us were in the other's city, I wouldn't even bring up sports. I never do. I'm just busting your balls. I don't care that the Patriots won. I haven't watched a superbowl in probably almost twenty years.

At this point I think my sharing NFL memes is more likely to annoy Cheat than for someone else to appreciate them. But I love em so here's another one

I wouldn't give a damn if they were FUNNY.
    Last edited by The Cheat; 02-10-2019 at 12:11 AM.

I don't see how these are pro-Pats, the past two were just clowning on the Rams for sucking. I even posted one about Mark Sanchez having more road playoff wins than Tom Brady on the last page . Most of the other ones I posted were Kareem Hunt stuff

Thinking its not funny doesn't mean you have to be salty about it.
    Last edited by bludhoundz; 02-09-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    oh stop. you'll love him next year when he's your QB
    Didn't see this before so late react. lol. Foles is just a system guy. The only thing I like about him is the fake controversy it creates with Wentz

Evil still won.

That is all that matters.

How angry are you going to be if the Patriots somehow manage to build another winning franchise after Brady and Belichick are gone? Would you quit watching football?

It's going to be hilarious if they end up bad. Patriot Place, where Gillette Stadium is, is basically its own fucking city it's so huge and there's so much shit there. Restaurants, movie theaters, hotels, gyms, ballrooms/halls, museums, etc. Boston fans are about as die hard as they come so people will no doubt still turn out regularly for games, but it'd just be funny if they start to suck after this dynasty is over seeing as they built like a literal city in Foxboro when Kraft bought the team and the Patriots started winning left and right.

They keep hinting that Kraft has been trying to buy land in actual Boston for years seeing as how huge the Patriots have gotten here. They blew when I was a kid, as did all of our teams through the nineties. But despite the Red Sox 80+ year World Series drought and all of the historic collapses they had, Boston was always first and foremost a huge baseball town when I was growing up. Since 2001, the Patriots have handily become the number one team here in terms of popularity no doubt (not to say they weren't watched and followed, they absolutely were - just not as much as the Sox). A lot of people don't realize that where Gillette Stadium is, out in Foxboro, is like west bum fuck Massachusetts. It's absolutely nowhere near the city, and it's a fucking pain in the balls getting out there, which isn't even remotely convenient for both natives going to games, and especially for tourists visiting here to go to a game. It's a long ass drive from the city and there's essentially nothing out there other than Patriot Place, which is funny because the team is so directly billed as Boston team.

So there's been rumors that Kraft has been pushing to build a stadium that's actually in the city, as it would make more sense for a lot of reasons. I don't know where the flying fuck they could put something that huge though; Boston is already an extremely small city to begin with, it's tiny as hell compared to New York, LA, Chicago, etc. And it's already congested as hell and the only other place to really build is up. A lot of people speculate that this is why Kraft was so heavily lobbying to bring the 2024 Olympics here a few years ago, and willing to dish out loads of money to help pay for it. The word on the street was that since Olympic facilities typically become defunct and entirely unused after the conclusion of the games, that he could push the city to build a huge Olympic stadium somewhere in Boston, then try to swoop in as the savior to buy the stadium off of the city to "save" it from going to waste, then convert it into a new stadium for the Patriots (with the New England Revolution MLS soccer team, who already plays at Gillette, taking that stadium since they don't have their own and just use the Patriots - Kraft owns both teams).

Boston would be like the absolute worst major city in America to hold the Olympics though, so it was largely criticized as a joke of an idea. Like I said, the city is way too small and there's positively nowhere they could build a huge stadium. They were hinting at putting it in the Seaport district in Southie (South Boston) where I'm from, but they'd have to level like a few square blocks to even entertain that idea. Boston goes to bed early, so the nightlife here is nothing like a New York or LA - our bars all close at 2 AM, so it'd be a terrible place for tons of tourists from all over the world to come and party. We have the oldest subway system in the country and to say it's a disorganized, poorly run clusterfuck of a mess would be too polite in describing it; it breaks down almost hourly, nothing is ever on time, they always close stations and have connected buses between subway stations to get you back on the train; the fucking rail system here is like over a century old. With the city being so small, there's not even remotely close to enough hotels to hold the enormous amount of tourists that would be visiting from all over the world for the Olympic games. We're rated as the worst city in America for traffic year after year, and it's already a congested hellscape without millions of global tourists visiting. And the already small city is almost entirely resident parking only, so you can bet your ass Bostonians would be assaulting visitors for parking in stickered spots that are supposed to be for us.

So as it stands now, the Patriots are staying way out in the middle of nowhere. But I guess Kraft is still pushing for it, I don't know how though since the Olympic bid was denied. I don't want that fucking thing here, it's already bad enough getting around town with Fenway Park and the Garden (Bruins, Celtics) during their respective seasons. It can just stay way the fuck out in some farm field a few hours from my apartment instead.

Thread Information