Page 414 of 492 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

What?? You said they were gonna win too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    What?? You said they were gonna win too!
    Just because i said they are going to win, doesn't mean I want them to win.

Inside the NFL is officially unwatchable now. Phil Simms, Ray Lewis and Brandon Marshall?? Jesus. I can’t even get through the intro anymore. Ray Lewis is always talking about something his grandpa told him when he was 8. Phil Simms has always been a retard. Brandon Marshall is a total clown. He’s like black Carrot Top. He refuses to make a direct point or answer a direct question. This is a weekly NFL recap where they show highlights and talk about upcoming games, or used to be.
    I don’t know how it’s still on.
    Last edited by Hugh; 11-02-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Inside the NFL is officially unwatchable now. Phil Simms, Ray Lewis and Brandon Marshall?? Jesus. I can’t even get through the intro anymore. Ray Lewis is always talking about something his grandpa told him when he was 8. Phil Simms has always been a retard. Brandon Marshall is a total clown. He’s like black Carrot Top. He refuses to make a direct point or answer a direct question. This is a weekly NFL recap where they show highlights and talk about upcoming games, or used to be.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/sbnation

You're welcome, they are the real sport journalists of the world now.

There's a huge running joke here about Rob Gronkowski taking a commentator role. He's famously known as a cave man like idiot here who just happened to be good at football, so it's hilarious to us that he took that job. He would regularly use tape and put 69 on his practice jersey because he thought it was funny. I think he has like one brain cell and it's amazing to me he has a job in TV.

Yeah it’s funny because you’re right. Gronkowski as an analyst is a joke. But people do love Gronk and he has a great personality and he’s actually good on tv compared to a lot of athletes you see. I’ve watched him a little since he started and he doesn’t seem at all nervous or struggle for what to say. He’s always been funny in commercials and shit.
    But no he’s no analyst. He’s not Tony Romo. Maybe he’ll be good at interviewing players and stuff. They’d probably open up to him. Who knows what he’ll do but if you’re Gronk you can basically do whatever you want.

Tell me if I'm wrong... he would rule in the next Expendables movie. He's perfect for it. He's a big dumb idiot and he would thrive amongst a ton of old school action stars.

Yeah it’s funny because you’re right. Gronkowski as an analyst is a joke. But people do love Gronk and he has a great personality and he’s actually good on tv compared to a lot of athletes you see. I’ve watched him a little since he started and he doesn’t seem at all nervous or struggle for what to say. He’s always been funny in commercials and shit.
    But no he’s no analyst. He’s not Tony Romo. Maybe he’ll be good at interviewing players and stuff. They’d probably open up to him. Who knows what he’ll do but if you’re Gronk you can basically do whatever you want.
    He'd be like the perfect soldier if you were a dictator. Like some super athletic guy that can't even cook macaroni and cheese by himself or do basic math, but is highly athletic. You just give him a gun and tell his big stupid cave man brain what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Tell me if I'm wrong... he would rule in the next Expendables movie. He's perfect for it. He's a big dumb idiot and he would thrive amongst a ton of old school action stars.
    Definitely. Like I said, whatever he wants. He might be good in one of those cheesy CBS sitcoms or WWE or yeah even action comedies.

I don't think Gronk is stupid at all. Read the SI article about him Rob Gronkowski, Football Mastermind. Also, like Marshawn Lynch, he lived off endorsements and saved all his NFL money.

Thread Information