Page 472 of 492 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    I don't care who wins it all now so long as it isn't the Bucs.
    I need the Bucs to win. I require the Tom Brady hate to fuel me for the year.

Enough is enough. At this point, anyone rooting for Tom Brady outside of Tampa Bay has no soul, and probably even most people in Tampa Bay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

State Farm's advertising department has got to be begging for GB v. KC matchup

Patrick Price v. Rodgers Rate

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Enough is enough. At this point, anyone rooting for Tom Brady outside of Tampa Bay has no soul, and probably even most people in Tampa Bay.
    Amen I see people saying anyone but packers but I'm like are you fucking kidding? The evil one is still alive. Until he is gone, there is no joy.

What is fucking worse is the Superbowl is in Tampa. The host city's team has never made it the year it is in their city. I swear if the NFL lets them in the SB and then win it?

I don't know if there is any coming back from that.

Kinda crazy the Lions are going to trade Stafford, I remember when he was drafted (I was in Tampa at the time) and I did NOT want his rookie card because I thought for sure the Lions would waste him. I ended up getting a lot of Sanchez which worked out because I sold/traded the collection as I left Tampa and Tampa has a lot of NYC seasonal residents so there was a market with the Jets making the playoffs and whatnot back then. It's hard to believe it's like 12 years later or whatever and Stafford is considered late stage career with 1 more extension left in him then maybe some year to year ones after. I think Denver and SF make the most sense.

You had one job packers. One fucking job...

Holy shit you guys see who the Texans hired as HC when Deshaun Watson has basically said hire Eric Bieniemy or trade me? The Ravens WR coach. The Ravens whose passing game is not hot. The Ravens whose only WR you can likely name is Marqise Brown because he was a first round pick and is fast. Okay okay what else has this 66 year old position coach done to get the Texans job? The Chiefs WR coach the year the Chiefs WRs scored 0 TDs in a year. Holy shit Texans get it together fuck. I expect Deshaun to be traded for less than Stafford at this point. What a fucked organization. I bet JJ Watt gets traded as well.

Edit: lol he was also the passing game coach that year the Bills had Peterman trot out and throw 5 picks in a half
    Last edited by Hulky; 01-28-2021 at 02:05 AM.

There must be something about Eric Bieniemy’s personality that works amazing as a coordinator but people don’t like as a head coach. I don’t know what else it could be. He’s the coordinator of the best offense in the NFL on the SB champs and players apparently love him. 5 teams interviewed him for head coach and nobody hired him. It’s crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    There must be something about Eric Bieniemy’s personality that works amazing as a coordinator but people don’t like as a head coach. I don’t know what else it could be. He’s the coordinator of the best offense in the NFL on the SB champs and players apparently love him. 5 teams interviewed him for head coach and nobody hired him. It’s crazy.
    Rumors are its a combination of his legal troubles in the past, but like Eberflus and Daboll also didnt get jobs and the both of them with Bieniemy should have been on every teams top 5 list.

Watson or Stafford will end up on the Jets.

Thread Information