Page 477 of 492 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by KickAssPlaya View Post
    still won't get the trophy
    With that kind of money, I wouldn't give a damn.

Interesting analysis. It's intuitive to think that teams that are ahead run the ball more, and losing teams are forced to pass in the second half. But this drives home the point that a RB getting a bunch of carries isn't necessarily causing a team's success, it could be a by-product of second half leads.

https://twitter.com/cowboysstats/sta...895266304?s=21

So what I'm getting out of this is...we need to kill tom brady.

Teams are losing their minds and mortgaging their future just for a chance at a franchise QB, and the Jets trade Sam Darnold to Carolina for basically a bag of garbage.
    They might be the worst franchise in professional sports, besides the Mariners of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I thought it was a win for the Jets to find someone that would actually take him.

So the Jags are going to take Lawrence 1st, obviously. The Jets seem to be prepared to take Wilson 2nd. The 49ers have already traded up to the #3 pick with the intention of taking a QB. And the Falcons are now shopping the #4 pick, and I've seen it suggested that a team could move up to #4 to try to take a QB. Justin Fields is ranked 6th overall, Trey Lance form ND State is 10th. Is everyone just going to overpay for QB selections?

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    So the Jags are going to take Lawrence 1st, obviously. The Jets seem to be prepared to take Wilson 2nd. The 49ers have already traded up to the #3 pick with the intention of taking a QB. And the Falcons are now shopping the #4 pick, and I've seen it suggested that a team could move up to #4 to try to take a QB. Justin Fields is ranked 6th overall, Trey Lance form ND State is 10th. Is everyone just going to overpay for QB selections?
    Broncos look like they almost have to trade up with Atlanta to me, would land ATL back in the top 10 with the 9th. Probably nets the Falcons the 40th pick in that swap.

1. Jags - Trevor Lawrence
    2. Jets - Zach Wilson
    3. 49ers - Mac Jones or Trey Lance
    4. Broncos via ATL - Justin Fields
    5. Bengals - Jamarr Chase or Penei Sewell
    6. Dolphins - Jamarr Chase or Penei Sewell (or Devonta Smith or Waddle if Tua wants them)
    7. Lions - Jamarr Chase, Devonta Smith, or Jalen Waddle.
    8. Washington via CAR - Mac Jones or Trey Lance (19 + future first some mid rounder this year or next; Panthers would want to so if Sam Darnold doesn't perform they have 2022 ammo to draft a QB, Washington on the other hand has a playoff ready team ready to pull the trigger and get their guy)
    9. Falcons via DEN - Kyle Pitts, or basically any player they deem as the best defensive player maybe Parsons, or Surtain? Kwity Paye would be my dark horse like a guy that is closer to a 10-20 range, but at least they traded down for him.
    10. Cowboys - Patrick Surtain, Rashawn Slater, Penei Sewell, Micah Parsons
    11. Giants - Kwity Paye, Rashawn Slater, Jalen Waddle, Devonta Smith, Micah Parsons
    12. Eagles - Jalen Waddle, Kyle Pitts, Devonta Smith, Rashawn Slater, Micah Parsons
    13. Chargers - Penei Sewell if he falls they might move up for him, Patrick Surtain, Rashawn Slater, Jaelen Phillips, Jaycee Horn, Caleb Farley
    14. Vikings - Patrick Surtain, Rashawn Slater, Jaycee Horn, Alijah Vera-Tucker, Teven Jenkins, Caleb Farley, Micah Parsons if Anthony Barr is hurt
    15. Patriots - Kwity Paye, whatever of Chase/Smith/Waddle/Pitts/QB5 is left if any, Micah Parsons, Zaven Collins
    16. Cardinals - Patrick Surtain, Jaycee Horn, Caleb Farley, Alijah Vera-Tucker
    17. Raiders - probably something stupid and I cry and stop paying attention

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Did Andy Reid name his penis "the Lombardi trophy?"

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platf...mpression=true
    He did coach Brett Farve at one point I think

Thread Information