Page 478 of 492 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    Do you not understand the statement or just disagree with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    the issue is that's what the police wore when I think it was Eric Garner said "I can't breathe" the police wore shirts that said "I can breathe", I think they did it again with George Floyd. What Mark Davis said in my link is he wasnt aware of that, and he was paraphrasing the family of George Floyd and intended as justice was served in this case.

is more or less what the issue is, it looks like the other side in some contexts

So I read what the intention was and it's not what I thought so that's good

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I think it was a very poor choice of a way to make the statement because it came off as completely the opposite

I understand. That’s not at all the way I interpreted it, by the way. I 100% interpreted it as many people have been figuratively holding their breath in anticipation of the trial verdict, and now that Chauvin is convicted they can breathe again. I definitely felt relief when the verdict was announced.
    But again I understand the confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

My mock draft for Thursday's NFL Draft
    01. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Trevor Lawrence, QB Clemson (100%)

02. New York Jets -- Zach Wilson, QB BYU (90%, Justin Fields is a slim chance, and Lawrence is a stupidly small chance)

03. San Francisco 49ers -- Justin Fields, QB The Ohio State (I think it's fields, Lance and Jones make some sense though. Fields I think is the right choice and could be Trubiski over Deshaun again in a few years if they take Jones)

04. TRADE -- Denver Broncos -- Trey Lance, QB North Dakota State (this is the rocket arm type Elway dreams of, like another raw Josh Allen and I think Allen made this dude a lot of money this year)

05. Cincinnati Bengals -- Jamarr Chase, WR LSU (Chase or Sewell, and I think it's Chase because the chemistry of Burrow and Chase is unique and they can take a lesser OL in the 2nd or 3rd, technically Jonah Williams is a 1st round LT already as well)

06. Miami Dolphins -- Penei Sewell, LT Oregon (I think he plays RT for Miami [Tua's blindside as a lefty] and trading Ereck Flowers kinda signaled it. If not it's a WR or Pitts.]

07. TRADE -- New England Patriots -- Patrick Surtain II, CB Alabama (CB is uber important in BB scheme and Gilmore and JC Jackson are on their last years. I could see BB trading up for Surtain and people would assume QB, but it's the most important part of his defense. Someone like Jimmy G later in trade makes sense if Cam breaks)

08. Carolina Panthers -- Christian Darrisaw, LT Virginia Tech (Darrisaw is the top pure LT regardless of scheme. I think Sewell is above him in a gap system, but Darrisaw cutting off the backside on outside zone runs is dope. Run outsize zone behind Morton with McCaffrey, and have Darrisaw cut off the backside and you are a good offense as long as Darnold isnt turning the ball over.)

09. TRADE -- Atlanta Falcons -- Kyle Pitts, TE Florida (People mock him at 4 to the same team, a trade down and he's likely still there because top 8 picks make big money for a TE, but he is a top 10 talent. Pitts gives them a seam option allowing to trade Julio in June for cap. Moving down helps with cap. Moving down loads another pick or pick and a future for cap. This is happening, he won't go #4 imo.)

10. Dallas Cowboys -- Caleb Farley, CB Virginia Tech (If Surtain is traded up for it's Horn or Farley and Farley is better if you ignore some injury concerns. Farley is less experienced but has top 5 traits and that's the kind of guy Jerry falls for. Pitts is my alternative, but that makes Dak have such an asinine assortment of pass catchers it should be illegal games would all be like 42 to 49 or whatever. Farley makes sense.)

11. New York Giants -- Azeez Ojulari, OLB/Edge Georgia (Super long armed 3-4 OLB speed rusher is exactly what the Giants need. I don't care most say this is too high. Slater makes sense too, but I think with Solder coming back Edge is the bigger need. I also still think Gettleman will be scared to trade down when he probably could and will just take the guy here.)

12. Philadelphia Eagles -- Jaylen Waddle, WR Alabama (I am giving the Eagles the WR they keep fucking up and passing on, but if Roseman does Roseman things and takes a lineman... which he basically always takes a QB or lineman... I think Kwity Paye is the pick as a Brandon Graham replacement as Graham and Barnett are on their ends of contract)

13. Los Angeles Chargers -- Rashawn Slater, OL Northwestern (Whatever OL falls of Sewell, Darrisaw, and Slater... or if they are gone it's a defensive player in Parsons, or a CB.)

14. Minnesota Vikings -- Alijah Vera-Tucker, OL USC ( OL or Paye)

15. TRADE -- Detroit Lions -- Micah Parsons, LB Penn State (They trade down and have to build an entire defense, so the talented but legal trouble [sue for hazing/fighting/sexual harassment] guy might go here)

16. Arizona Cardinals -- Jaycee Horn, CB South Carolina (Patrick Peterson replacement if available. Waddle if the Eagles pass.)

17. TRADE -- Chicago Bears -- Mac Jones, QB Alabama (I think this is the talent drop off and if a QB is there the Raiders can shop between Washington and Chicago)

18. Miami Dolphins -- Devonta Smith, WR Alabama (If available, reunite with Tua. Miami landing Devonta and Sewell is A+ to build around Tua)

19. Washington Football Team -- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB Notre Dame (Undersized concerns are less concerning with their line, missing piece of the defense. Roquan Smith-y, it's him or trade up for QB)

20. TRADE -- Las Vegas Raiders -- Trevon Moehrig, S TCU (I don't like this pick, so it's roughly correct. I think his range starts at Dallas, but won't go there. If the Raiders big board up and do a trade I think he's in the conversation just because we absolutely suck at FS)

21. Indianapolis Colts -- Samuel Cosmi, LT Texas (they getting a LT, I thought it would be Orlando Brown originally, but now he's a Chief so Cosmi goes to 21)

22. Tennessee Titans -- Greg Newsome, CB Northwestern (I don't like him, but they did cut Adoree and could use a CB. Technically in range)

23. New York Jets -- Kwity Paye, DE Michigan (I like him a lot, but his production isn't a lot. I think this is a pretty ideal landing spot)

24. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Jayson Oweh, OLB/Edge Penn State (They lost Bud Dupree, and this is a similar pick. Super edge athlete that you have to develop)

25. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Christian Barmore, DT Alabama (Jacksonville has nothing in the interior DL, and their edges are undersized. DT is a huge need)

26. Cleveland Browns -- Gregory Rousseau, DE Miami (Develop behind Clowney and Clowney injury history suggest you need a top backup to start anyways)

27. Baltimore Ravens -- Rashod Bateman, WR Minnesota (This makes sense as an upgraded Willie Snead)

28. New Orleans Saints -- Nick Bolton, LB Missouri (Top classic MLB in the class but not athletically. Just like a Novarro Bowman like player, something the Saints could use)

29. Green Bay Packers -- Teven Jenkins, RT Oklahoma State (Packers go OL, almost positive of that and Jenkins makes sense as a RT.)

30. Buffalo Bills -- Travis Etienne, RB Clemson (Could go in a lot of directions, but Etienne I think is the third best RB, but he is an amazing fit with the Bills pass happy offense and won't be around at their second round pick.)

31. Baltimore Ravens -- Alex Leatherwood, OL Alabama (Reach level pick, but Ravens take Bama guys and he has pedigree and positional versatility. I don't know if he'd be a guard or RT to replace Orlando Brown... but it makes sense. He can play LT if Ronnie Staley gets hurt again too.)

32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Davis Mills, QB Stanford (Reach, but surely TB has to think of a Brady replacement to groom. Davis Mills has an injury history and limited experience, but shows enough to be a developmental starter. He was a top HS recruit like Lawrence and Fields, just took a while for him to start at Stanford [KJ Costello started in front of him until injury let Mills take the job and forced Costello to transfer]. I think Etienne is another good pick if the Bills pass on him, but he goes to Bills here so Buccaneers look at a 5th year option QB to develop)

I would like to see how many you get right tomorrow.

With the trade for Teddy today, still going QB?

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout278 View Post
    With the trade for Teddy today, still going QB?
    yeah especially Trey Lance who would sit and develop until ready

Thread Information