Page 50 of 492 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Oh shut up, Sano. Jesus. You're the one acting like an old man yelling at kids on his lawn.
    Prescott has already shown pocket presence, a quick release, accuracy, escapability. He looks like he has what it takes, and there will be a quarterback controversy in Dallas whether you like it or not.
    People are talking about Wentz because the Rams traded up and took Goff and right now he's not playing while Wentz and the Eagles are 3-0 and just completely destroyed the Steelers. And Wentz does look good, by the way.
    Why in the fuck wouldn't Cowboys fans, Eagles fans, you or anyone else be excited about these guys.
    I always fuck with Bdog about Romo. Part of it is a joke, and part is that he really is in denial I think about Romo's health, future and also that he has something exciting in Prescott. If it bothers you so much I'll start fucking with you about him instead.
    Quit being such a prick.
    I wish I could go back on the old threads and see how many of you hyped up or played down Kaepernick. I'm not being a prick, I'm stating my opinion just like you are on a player in the NFL. If it bothers you so much then I guess I'll continue to be a prick somehow.

Sans Darren Sproles destroying every ankle that belong to the Pittsburgh Steelers defense on his 73 yard scamper, Carson Wentz would have a stat line of 22/30 for 228 Yards and a TD. What a world beater.
    Stat line against a solid defense that belonged to the Bears was 21/34 for 190 yards and a TD. World beater.
    22/37 for 278 against an abysmal Browns team.

You guys keep blowing off Wentz and I'll maintain my skepticism of him and Prescott.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    I wish I could go back on the old threads and see how many of you hyped up or played down Kaepernick. I'm not being a prick, I'm stating my opinion just like you are on a player in the NFL. If it bothers you so much then I guess I'll continue to be a prick somehow.

Sans Darren Sproles destroying every ankle that belong to the Pittsburgh Steelers defense on his 73 yard scamper, Carson Wentz would have a stat line of 22/30 for 228 Yards and a TD. What a world beater.
    Stat line against a solid defense that belonged to the Bears was 21/34 for 190 yards and a TD. World beater.
    22/37 for 278 against an abysmal Browns team.

You guys keep blowing off Wentz and I'll maintain my skepticism of him and Prescott.
    Game manager. Look how he changes the plays at the line. Thank god Chip Kelly isn't here to ruin this kid. There's also the single most important stat you omitted from each game. 0 INTs. Mic drop.

Mic drop off a 0 INT line? Lol... And you want to applaud his ability to change plays at the line? Every QB is expected to do that, and does, at the NFL level. Hell they do it in college.

I guess Brian Hoyer and Sam Bradford are amazing too for not throwing INTs. Or I guess 5+ TDs and 1 INT (4 QBs), 6-7 TDs and 2 INTs (2 QBS) aren't your cup of tea either. I'll take a 3:1 TD:INT ratio with a QB who makes the defense fear them than a game manager, especially in what is unanimously considered a passing league first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Mic drop off a 0 INT line? Lol... And you want to applaud his ability to change plays at the line? Every QB is expected to do that, and does, at the NFL level. Hell they do it in college.

I guess Brian Hoyer and Sam Bradford are amazing too for not throwing INTs. Or I guess 5+ TDs and 1 INT (4 QBs), 6-7 TDs and 2 INTs (2 QBS) aren't your cup of tea either. I'll take a 3:1 TD:INT ratio with a QB who makes the defense fear them than a game manager, especially in what is unanimously considered a passing league first.
    Couldn't disagree with you more. Bradford wasn't even allowed to call audibles under Chip Kelly. There's plenty of QBs who may attempt to, but don't do it well. Hoyer and Bradford have started (combined) the same amount of games as Wentz... College game is so different it's not even comparable. Hell Wentz is coming from a FCS school. Have you watched any of the Eagles games? Watch him move around the pocket. He always makes the right play.

Lol.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

I definitely want to go on the record as saying I always thought Kaep sucked

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    I definitely want to go on the record as saying I always thought Kaep sucked
    Me too

Wizzy

idk guys KAP isn't that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Couldn't disagree with you more. Bradford wasn't even allowed to call audibles under Chip Kelly. There's plenty of QBs who may attempt to, but don't do it well. Hoyer and Bradford have started (combined) the same amount of games as Wentz... College game is so different it's not even comparable. Hell Wentz is coming from a FCS school. Have you watched any of the Eagles games? Watch him move around the pocket. He always makes the right play.
    You are delusional.

Thread Information