Page 55 of 492 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

He's good. He's just way too in love with his arm. I see him do shit all the time that he just doesn't need to, or flat out shouldn't.
    How many times have you seen Luck bomb the ball 40 yards to the end zone to a receiver who is covered, or double covered? Not just in desperate situations or coming from behind late. 2nd or 3rd and medium in close games. He does it all the time. Luck's problem isn't that he's in a situation where he has to do it all himself. No QB is really.
    It's that he thinks he has to do it all himself, or even wants to. That's what I see when he plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

So far he has pretty much had one good season. I think the jury is still out. I agree that at times I tries to do too much, go deep too often etc...

So nice to see the Raiders being able to dominate in ST again. Been a long time since we've had a returner, but we've always had an elite punter and pretty good kicker.

EDIT: I make this fucking post after a beautiful coffin punt, 40+ yard return, and a redzone TD+XP... then Baltimore fucking uses Hester for a 60 yard return fml.

Crabtree very nice catch. Feeling pretty good about taking the Raiders in pick em.

What's up with the Lion's having no offense against the Bears? Is anyone watching that game?

I was so close to picking the Bills as my upset pick this week. Damn.

What's up with the Lion's having no offense against the Bears? Is anyone watching that game?
    I watched that game. The Lions run game was awful and unable to get anything going on the ground, often losing yards. Stafford never got into a rhythm in the passing game, with most of the short passes being tackled right away, and anything downfield was contested / inaccurate throws. The O Line was losing the battle and there was pressure on him. 2 bad giveaways at poor times really cost them the game too, otherwise they would have had at least 1 more FG

EDIT:

Also the Bears played keep away with clock killing drives based on the run game (which was extremely effective) and a short passing game that played to Hoyer's strengths. This meant the Lions didn't have the ball as much as they would have wanted
    Last edited by bludhoundz; 10-02-2016 at 05:09 PM.

How about Prescott and Elliott?
    Oh, I forgot. They suck. Nevermind.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hugh again.

Well shit.

Thread Information