Page 59 of 492 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

Better start making gold jackets for everyone who wins football games. Though idk if we have enough fabric for all that.

Carr is a manimal btw.

Such a hater. It's hilarious. Dude, get those kids off your lawn!
    I said I thought Bradford was interesting and could be a good fit in Minnesota. It's a simpler offense than he's had to run in the past. The defense is good, very good. He still has talent. Staying healthy has been and will be the issue.
    You said he sucks and you don't give a shit about arm talent and all that, so you know.
    4-0. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Okay good to see you are still alive after Saturday Sano.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Such a hater. It's hilarious. Dude, get those kids off your lawn!
    I said I thought Bradford was interesting and could be a good fit in Minnesota. It's a simpler offense than he's had to run in the past. The defense is good, very good. He still has talent. Staying healthy has been and will be the issue.
    You said he sucks and you don't give a shit about arm talent and all that, so you know.
    4-0. Just saying.
    NFC Denver. He just has to be a caretaker, and he is doing a fine job so far.

What's with this: O. Beckham 3 23 0

I forgot there was a game today and now it's too late

the kid is a fucking idiot and everybody has realized it at this point except for him

he's like the Mantis of the NFL, he thinks everybody is out to get him and refuses to take responsibility for his own actions

The unsportsmanlike conduct was kind of a shitty flag. I don't know what he said, but the defender definitely hit him after he was out of bounds.

I agree that I don't really think he realizes how people perceive his actions. He just gets frustrated and thinks everyone is out to get him. The very next play he committed OPI (not called) and then was the one to initiate contact out of bounds.

This is a concern for the team. I think the coaching staff needs to really step up. Not only is our star receiver acting out and isn't really taking responsibility for it, the team has committed costly penalties and turnovers the past two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    the kid is a fucking idiot and everybody has realized it at this point except for him

he's like the Mantis of the NFL, he thinks everybody is out to get him and refuses to take responsibility for his own actions

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    The unsportsmanlike conduct was kind of a shitty flag. I don't know what he said, but the defender definitely hit him after he was out of bounds.

I agree that I don't really think he realizes how people perceive his actions. He just gets frustrated and thinks everyone is out to get him. The very next play he committed OPI (not called) and then was the one to initiate contact out of bounds.

This is a concern for the team. I think the coaching staff needs to really step up. Not only is our star receiver acting out and isn't really taking responsibility for it, the team has committed costly penalties and turnovers the past two weeks.
    NYG just have to deal with it. Look at TO. guy should've been a 1st ballot HOF, his antics cost his the 1st time, but he'll get in eventually. Same thing should happen with OBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post

Hop off my junk, frat boy.

Thread Information