Page 67 of 492 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

Arizona has better WRs, but no TE basically. Other teams kinda follow that mold. Gronk is just on another level than other TEs so lumping the two positions makes it hard.

^ agreed

Arizona, Washington, and probably both NYs are up there. Pittsburgh would be if Martavis wasn't suspended

If you include RBs who can catch well I might contend that Atlanta is at the top of the list. But without considering that, Brady has the best weapons yeah

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    ^ agreed

Arizona, Washington, and probably both NYs are up there. Pittsburgh would be if Martavis wasn't suspended

If you include RBs who can catch well I might contend that Atlanta is at the top of the list. But without considering that, Brady has the best weapons yeah
    i think the cardinals' wrs are greatly overrated. if we're disqualifying the steelers due to suspension, jets should be too because of injuries. and the redskins wr corps is great on paper but no so much in actuality this year. the only other team i think that really rivals the patriots is the giants; if they had a legit tight end they'd be scary.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

I kind of agree about the Cardinals, but Floyd is also having a down year. He's a guy who can be good but just hasn't put it all together.

How long is Decker really gonna be out? I was assuming he'd be back relatively soon.

I think Redskins corps is still one of the stronger ones in the league. - Reed is the 1, Djax is the 2, Garcon is the 3, and Crowder is the 4. Each is pretty good for their spot if you compare other teams' pecking orders around the league. Maybe hasn't been as good this year but teams got to see the tape on their offense from last year so I think there's an adjustment period there.

Giants trio is solid but we don't have that big guy as you kind of alluded to. Also they've been underperforming because Eli is letting us down right now

Redskins also have their first rounder Josh Doctson when he gets healthy/ready.

Vikings
    Wr:
    Stefan Diggs, charles Johnson, cordarrell patterson
    Te: kyle Rudolph
    Rb: jerick McKinnon

All they are really missing is a 2nd te

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout278 View Post
    Vikings
    Wr:

What they need to do is use Treadwell the guy is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    What they need to do is use Treadwell the guy is awesome
    I think they will, but right now they are trying to work Bradford into the fold more. I think the play calling has been very conservative.

I almost put him in there as well, but I didn't because he hasn't had a chance to completely show up. I wonder if something is up. He didn't even get to play with Diggs out.

Also Thielen and Jarius Wright are both decent. The Vikings WRs are very deep.

I like Treadwell a lot and more than any WR on that team. He must not get their playbook or something like their route depths or whatever must be off from what he's used to or something because he made some sick catches at Ole Miss and is also a wicked good blocker. I wanted him in my top few choices for the Raiders this last year. I thought Cooper and Treadwell on the outside and Crabtree as a slot like the 49ers used Boldin would be dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout278 View Post
    Vikings
    Wr:

The Vikings aren't in the conversation of best receiving or skill position groups. Not even close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Thread Information