Page 68 of 492 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

Ya'll getting worked in that pick'em.

Now watch me fail miserably the rest of the season haha.

https://twitter.com/CNN_Central/stat...00842271031296

"Tony Romo files for restraining order against Dallas couple after they sent him a homemade "poop sex" video to his email address."

Damn it should be 14-3 Bengals if we could pick up less than a fucking yard on 3 tries. That's going to come back to bite us.

Gronk is such a piece of shit.

You said Gronk when you meant Burfict who was clearly to blame for the situation since he had been going at the knees of Gronk and Bennett earlier...

And yes I've been watching this game, almost entirely. Bengals play dirty on defense.

Carson Wentz's stat line in this game LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    You said Gronk when you meant Burfict who was clearly to blame for the situation since he had been going at the knees of Gronk and Bennett earlier...

And yes I've been watching this game, almost entirely. Bengals play dirty on defense.
    Lmao. And your defense for Blount taking a shot to our player's face well after the play while the refs watched with no flag? Was that because Burfict too? Gronk had to talk shit for a good 2 minutes straight before they finally threw a flag. He was basically begging for it. Btw Burfict went low one time. You act like players never get tackled low. Good luck tackling Gronk high haha. I like you Gyps, but that was just plain stupid.
    Last edited by Mantis; 10-16-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Blount is a dumbass and he should not have done that but Bengals were doing more after the whistle on that play which you will no doubt deny. It's not like I'm a fan of either team here, I am impartial and watching this game because it was one of the more interesting early match-ups I thought.

I'm not denying that it's chippy all around now, but our guys didn't take a shot at someone's face after the play. Most obvious personal foul I've seen go without being called. And yes, I'm also well aware that that flag would not have impacted the outcome of the game. My only point was that Gronk and Blount are huge pieces of shit.

Thread Information