Page 70 of 492 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

No one gets away with dpi like Richard Sherman.

What a no-call in the Seattle Atlanta game. Not sure how Sherman gets away with that.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    What a no-call in the Seattle Atlanta game. Not sure how Sherman gets away with that.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Well it's not because all the refs love him so much. Sherman is the best for a reason. He knows when and how to foul. It's incredible how most professional corners don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Bdog, any time you want to admit I was right about Prescott and how they shouldn't go back with Romo, feel free. It doesn't have to be now. Next week or the week after is fine. I know you know already and that's rewarding enough, so take your time. No pressure.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

So pissed at the KC/OAK game. It was rainy and half the idiots let their tickets get soaked to the point they wouldn't scan so like everyone missed the Raiders only TD because those clowns held up the line (like thousands of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Bdog, any time you want to admit I was right about Prescott and how they shouldn't go back with Romo, feel free. It doesn't have to be now. Next week or the week after is fine. I know you know already and that's rewarding enough, so take your time. No pressure.
    On a similar note, Sano, any time you want to admit that you were wrong about Zeke and he is better than Gurley, feel free.

First rookie in NFL history to have four straight 130+ yard rushing games. More yards per game than any other RB in the league. Rushing for 150+ yards against a team that only gives up 42 rushing yards per game on average. Say what you will about having a good offensive line, but I doubt that the cowboys are the only team with a good O line.
    Last edited by Mantis; 10-16-2016 at 08:45 PM.

So pissed at the KC/OAK game. It was rainy and half the idiots let their tickets get soaked to the point they wouldn't scan so like everyone missed the Raiders only TD because those clowns held up the line (like thousands of them).
    People still use physical tickets? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    People still use physical tickets? Lol.
    Yeah print outs for one game guys and season ticket holders use physical too.

Thread Information