Page 88 of 492 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

I have no idea why you think the Eagles should have won with ease. Lol. What?
    The Eagles didn't win the time of possession or turnover battle. They didn't rush or pass for more yards. They did a really good job against Prescott for most of the game, but who cares? The game's not over at the end of 3 quarters and sometimes not at the end of 4. He made the plays at the end.
    Philly is not a better team than Dallas. They had a good game plan coming in and executed it well for most of the game and still lost.
    And I'll say it one more time. Prescott is a ROOKIE 4TH ROUND PICK who suddenly became the Dallas Cowboys starter, a team that went 4-12 last year. If anyone could step in and play in that offense they wouldn't have gone 4-12 last year.
    Dallas is 6-1. Best record in the conference. I'm not even going to mention struggles because every fucking quarterback struggles and he's a rookie. Even mentioning it is stupid. He's played well all year and is a solid ROY candidate and Dallas is in 1st place. Calling Dak Prescott overrated is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Your basing that on all the success Tony Romo has had winning games under pressure or... what?
    What else would he be basing it on? Romo is one of the best ever under pressure. As an eagles fan you should know that better than most.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Romo is one of the all-time classic chokers. He's legendary for it, and that's when he was young and healthy which he'll never be again.
    As a Cowboys fan you should know better than most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

jesus Christ some of you people are fucking delusional lololol

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    I don't understand how they should have won with ease? Dallas dominated in total yards, it's not like Philly was just marching up and down the field and then turning the ball over. Dak throwing that goal line pick was a huge swing, because Dallas could have been looking at a 17-10 halftime lead instead of a 10-13 deficit. I thought Dak left a lot of plays on the table, not finding open receivers in the middle, overthrowing and underthrowing open receivers (the fade route to a wide open Dez in the endzone that hit the trailing defender comes to mind). What makes you say the Eagles should have won easily?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I have no idea why you think the Eagles should have won with ease. Lol. What?
    The Eagles didn't win the time of possession or turnover battle. They didn't rush or pass for more yards. They did a really good job against Prescott for most of the game, but who cares? The game's not over at the end of 3 quarters and sometimes not at the end of 4. He made the plays at the end.
    Philly is not a better team than Dallas. They had a good game plan coming in and executed it well for most of the game and still lost.
    And I'll say it one more time. Prescott is a ROOKIE 4TH ROUND PICK who suddenly became the Dallas Cowboys starter, a team that went 4-12 last year. If anyone could step in and play in that offense they wouldn't have gone 4-12 last year.
    Dallas is 6-1. Best record in the conference. I'm not even going to mention struggles because every fucking quarterback struggles and he's a rookie. Even mentioning it is stupid. He's played well all year and is a solid ROY candidate and Dallas is in 1st place. Calling Dak Prescott overrated is stupid.
    Let me specify. Once the Eagles went up by 10 they should've won with ease. That fake punt was a brilliant call and changed the entire game from there. Pederson is just getting outcoached. I also don't know how many times our CBs are going to let WRs make them look like they shouldn't be NFL CBs. That Dez Bryant play in the endzone should've been an easy TD and if the CB was looking was picked. There was another play down the left side of the field where if Mills turned around it would've been a pick. I forget which WR that was thrown to.

Prescott had an awful game in my opinion. I don't think he'll end up being a top 5-7 QB in the league unless he works on his touch a little better. He made some nice throws to Bryant and one to Beasley, but he overthrew Williams for a long TD, underthrew Bryant for an easy TD (there may have even been a 2nd time, but I forget now) and he needs to learn when to throw the ball away instead of forcing it. I just think he's the product of an amazing system and is overhyped. Dallas is definitely the best team in NFC East and I think I give them all the respect they're owed, but just not a fan of all the hype the QB is getting there. He doesn't impress me.

He was far more impressive against a top-tier defense than Wentz was against...the cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    He was far more impressive against a top-tier defense than Wentz was against...the cowboys
    I'll say this once more.

Wentz in the Cowboys offense would be putting up not just ROY #'s, but MVP numbers. Look at the OL in Dallas. Not to mention one of the top WR's (plus Beasley who's been top 10 with Dez out) in the NFL and arguably the best RB in NFL this year, but 100% a top 3 RB.

And I mean it's not even arguable. Dak could go 100/100 for 300 yards like Wentz did on 3 and 4 yard passes and screens. But that doesn't show much. It's literally meaningless. Anyone who thinks Wentz played well or had a better showing than Prescott wasn't watching the same game. And if Prescott can beat you playing his worst game so far as a pro, you don't have a prayer when he's at his best.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    I'll say this once more.

Wentz in the Cowboys offense would be putting up not just ROY #'s, but MVP numbers. Look at the OL in Dallas. Not to mention one of the top WR's (plus Beasley who's been top 10 with Dez out) in the NFL and arguably the best RB in NFL this year, but 100% a top 3 RB.
    Idk. I think with better receivers Wentz would look a lot better. But that line held up really well most of the game. He had all day to throw most of the time and sproles was KILLING the Dallas defense on the ground.

Sproles was the key. He was darting through holes that weren't really there and hitting the second level at full speed. Cowboys were missing a lot of tackles on him, but it's because he was beating them to the spot and they were reaching to try to arm tackle him. I thought for sure we were going to lose when he started breaking off those big chunk runs in the second half. I can't believe he only got 15 carries as well as he was running the ball.

Thread Information