Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
...Hell, SI had this annoying recruitment process that IMO was pretty restrictive on leadership. I think 12 did a good job of letting leaders lead clans on their respective servers. And having faith that they'd invite worthy players, instead of requiring multiple leaders to track down a player. Y'alls recruitment process is the reason I didn't join. I actually wanted to join SI originally since your name was pretty bad ass. But it was too much of a pain in the ass to get invited.
Yeah the rules were great in say 2004-2007 when people were always on. I had a lot of people including recruiters and leaders say should we keep doing this? I think we even dumped it down to 3-4 recruiters at one point. Like mask says.. it was really to see if you had a good attitude and see if it you really wanted a clan mates or just the title. Its ok you settled for second class

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
Those test games were mainly just to judge new possible recruit's attitude and if he was patience enough to wait and play few games with recruiters, me as a leader I knew I'm going to get a pretty good and loyal member. But if he was to say that he didn't want to wait for that long then he probably would of not stayed for long anyway. Maybe the rules were strick before but not anymore when I joined. And KAP got in, so it couldn't be too strick before either.
Again.. personality won over skill sometimes. Depending on the recruiting core at the time. If you were unfortunate enough to get one of the "founders" skill would be considered and we would add you to help you.. and of course we had a blackball list too..

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
... didn't they ask you for nude pics too?
We only asked TB for those really..