Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: netjak.com

Quote Originally Posted by Baseballboy View Post
    SI wants to be NJ so bad they're all over this thread. They're literally more active here then in theirs lol
    1. Netjak has died.
    2. TAO has died.
    3. SI never wanted to be Netjak, we were happy that Netjak existed, without that rivalry TAO would not have been what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseballboy View Post
    SI wants to be NJ so bad they're all over this thread. They're literally more active here then in theirs lol
    We have two threads and our own forums. We're pretty active as a community even after TAO died.

When I finally get all the damn updates done.. you'll see the majority of posts in the net thread under Clan warfare was Si'ers too or people who switched back and forth. Despite the rivalry there wasn't ever really any too animosity.. aside from me and insane jay/prophet at the beginning..

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    We have two threads and our own forums.
    Own forums? Didn't SI forums get shut down or did I misread something? Another thing what's your definition of "active"?
    I think SI so died before Tao died on the basis I still rarely saw any of them in tao's last 5 months of life, except really BR other than him I saw MAYBE a max of 6-8? maybe less? If we are talking about a clan is alive even if one member still plays with the tag then Netjak was still alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you're OUR idiot, which is the point in the end
    Netjak win Netjak strong Netjak forever
    https://vimeo.com/user175625740 my new game recordings

Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Own forums? Didn't SI forums get shut down or did I misread something? Another thing what's your definition of "active"?
    I think SI so died before Tao died on the basis I still rarely saw any of them in tao's last 5 months of life, except really BR other than him I saw MAYBE a max of 6-8? maybe less? If we are talking about a clan is alive even if one member still plays with the tag then Netjak was still alive!
    Forums went offline for a few months because I had to do some server changes.
    Just because you didn't see people didn't mean they didn't play.. and TAO was only one portion of our gaming.
    Just look at the numbers.. both have people still around and that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by elimination View Post
    Breaking, breaking! Yesterday's news already today!

Quote Originally Posted by DivineLeft View Post
    Just look at the numbers.. both have people still around and that's a good thing.
    =Netjak never died, we are just not as many as before.
    /so not in deniel
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    you're OUR idiot, which is the point in the end
    Netjak win Netjak strong Netjak forever
    https://vimeo.com/user175625740 my new game recordings

lol, elimination. you're cute. <3 definitely netjak's puppy. we just couldn't hate you, even though we wanted to for all the times we had to pick up your shit.

Ok, i'm very sorry, SI. It was sarcastic but I didn't make it obvious enough. Didnt mean too butthurt you

Quote Originally Posted by Toledo View Post
    Except... as expected, the Netjak girl moved in.
    ftfy ;P

she knew a big e-peen when she saw one.

Thread Information