Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: netjak.com

Which clan was the only one to be ranked #1 on all servers at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Entrain View Post
    Just so you remember SI > NJ.

Haha, took it from Legends rankings. Anyway, we were both beaten by CK and CG >: (
    Pretty sure 90% of CG players were all in Judgement and by the end of the game they all switched to CG. If i remember correctly, Bodexxx had the CG lead and got fucked. Hence why he joined Judgement.
    Last edited by Madamos; 04-25-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Yeah, when Judgement merged with CG it fucked everything up. Was not fair.

Nice catch Wizzy, SI > NJ in GL, Banff and Armageddon hhuhuhu

Dimwit

It has been so long but I see there are some that are still hanging around on the game that got me started on the internet.
    I miss the old the days when SI and NJ were always going at it. I miss Bootsie the most he was fun to play with and harass in the forums.
    never could beat him but I think that is what made it the most fun. Glad to see AFO is still around, did you ever finish and become
    a big time lawyer sir?

Yoooo. Wassup Dim! I’m a physical therapist, so close?

Wasn’t it you who would go through a gallon of milk with their pops at dinner time? Not sure why I thought of that... lol

Good to see you my man!

Dimwit

Quote Originally Posted by |AFO| View Post
    Yoooo. Wassup Dim! I’m a physical therapist, so close?
    Congrats on the job sir for some reason I thought I remembered you going to a law school.
    Milk was always our favorite drink and I bet we did go through about a gallon a day.

I’m sure someone in NJ went to law school. Shoot... Cliche is in law school now.

What are you up to these days?

Wow, i remember Dim from the old Legends days. If its the same Dim, were you not a mod? Forum or ingame, can't remember which...

I'm pretty sure it's you, you're the only one I know that would say "sir".

Dimwit

Quote Originally Posted by Madamos View Post
    Wow, i remember Dim from the old Legends days. If its the same Dim, were you not a mod? Forum or ingame, can't remember which...

I'm pretty sure it's you, you're the only one I know that would say "sir".
    That was me but was never a mod unfortunately I was active enough to be one but was never offered. I played on legends
    under netjakdim and on banff and army under dim / dimwit had to change back and forth a few times as someone kept stealing
    my ingame at the monthly resets.

Thread Information