Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: netjak.com

Netjak or Nothing was only strict in the early days. I don't remember Twelve or anyone being too strict about that beyond 2004-2005. It was only if you were a leader or wanted to be considered for leadership or the NJ12, as far as I remember.

Netjak Strong! Miss the good ole days

Quote Originally Posted by rainblade View Post
    Netjak or Nothing was only strict in the early days. I don't remember Twelve or anyone being too strict about that beyond 2004-2005. It was only if you were a leader or wanted to be considered for leadership or the NJ12, as far as I remember.
    Well, I was just a simple member and I remember having a long talk back in a day with Search (I think it was him) in banff about why I wasn't in nj (some randome guy was sponsoring me - my first gold ever - and wanted me to be in his clan) even tho I was in Legends. It ended with me joining banff clan too. It was around 2004 or 05.

I think one of the reasons why Shin left and created Judgement was also too strick rules. Not sure about it tho since I wasn't that active at the time. You can refresh my memory if you know the exact story.
    Last edited by Mask; 05-24-2016 at 04:03 AM.

People say that, but there really weren't strict rules. There was NON for leaders and the NJ 12, but that wasn't really enforced to the average player. Hell, SI had this annoying recruitment process that IMO was pretty restrictive on leadership. I think 12 did a good job of letting leaders lead clans on their respective servers. And having faith that they'd invite worthy players, instead of requiring multiple leaders to track down a player. Y'alls recruitment process is the reason I didn't join. I actually wanted to join SI originally since your name was pretty bad ass. But it was too much of a pain in the ass to get invited. I got trashed by Roody Poo using default and got an invite to NJ. Lol.

When I was main SI leader (in Legends mostly) you didn't have to be super good and talented. Attitude was the main thing for me because skills you could train. At least to decent level. But if you were for example Rahan and called everyone a jew when you were losing, you just didn't get in. Didn't matter how damn good you were.

Those test games were mainly just to judge new possible recruit's attitude and if he was patience enough to wait and play few games with recruiters, me as a leader I knew I'm going to get a pretty good and loyal member. But if he was to say that he didn't want to wait for that long then he probably would of not stayed for long anyway. Maybe the rules were strick before but not anymore when I joined. And KAP got in, so it couldn't be too strick before either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    When I was main SI leader (in Legends mostly) you didn't have to be super good and talented. Attitude was the main thing for me because skills you could train. At least to decent level. But if you were for example Rahan and called everyone a jew when you were losing, you just didn't get in. Didn't matter how damn good you were.

Those test games were mainly just to judge new possible recruit's attitude and if he was patience enough to wait and play few games with recruiters, me as a leader I knew I'm going to get a pretty good and loyal member. But if he was to say that he didn't want to wait for that long then he probably would of not stayed for long anyway. Maybe the rules were strick before but not anymore when I joined. And KAP got in, so it couldn't be too strick before either.
    ... didn't they ask you for nude pics too?

a game that I am creating in my spare time. find the how-to-play >here<

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    ... didn't they ask you for nude pics too?
    Shhh that was our special little secret remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    But if he was to say that he didn't want to wait for that long then he probably would of not stayed for long anyway.
    Well, I stayed in NJ. ;p

Thread Information